Chapter 14 - Where is she?

After a while or dancing I went in the hallway for a breather it was hot as shit in there. I saw a note on my locker and read it.

Hey baby meet me outside by the fountain I have a surprise for you

                       -Nate

I smiled to myself and headed towards the door. I walked around the wet grass spots trying to not get my heels dirty; I made it. I saw Nate standing there and blushed to myself looking at my feet. I haven't been nervous around him in a minuet. I was kinda confused why I felt like that. I made it to him and smiled as we where a foot away from each other.

"What are we doing out here Nate?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows although still smiling at him.

"I wanna give you something." He says getting on one knee and I bit my lip.

"Are you proposing?" I say shocked raising a brow at him.

"What no... At least not yet." He says shooting me a smile and I smiled back. He opened up the ring case and it was beautiful. It was a simple band with a big diamond in the middle.

"I want you to promise me that we'll stay together until the time is right." He says looking whole heartedly at me. "Jasilyn I really love you. I want it to be like this for a really long time. So make my wish come true and say yes. Please."

"Definitely Nate." I say as I start to cry a bit. Hopefully we last. Not that I doubt our abilities. I thought as he slid the ring on my finger.

He got up and kissed me. He went to say something, but I cut him off sliping my tongue into his mouth. He continued placing his hands on my waist and I tightened my grip on his neck. I pulled back and sighed "Man you make it hard to stay good."

He laughs at me as we start walking back.

*-*

Me, Stacy, Riley, and Nate are spending the night at Nates place again. I woke up and a sleeping Stacy and Riley where cuddled up on the floor with a pallet of blankets around them. I went upstairs and saw another note.

"Go to the pool I have another surprise for you." I read aloud and rolled my eyes playfully.

I went outside and I didn't see anything. I went to the enge of the deep end and got hit by something hard. I fell to the ground in a heap and felt a horrible headache come on. I sighed and struggled to look around. I saw women tennis shoes and felt a liquid being poured on me. I managed to kick her and she fell next to me.

I clumped on top of her as she faught back against me. I pulled of her ski mask and it was Paisley. This bitch again. She flipped us and started choking me.

"What the hell!" I slured and punched her in the eyes repeatedly until she fell off me.

I saw a flash and the next thing I know I'm burning. I start screaming my head off rolling around in the grass and then roll into the pool.

*-*

Nate p.o.v

I got out the shower and slipped some clothes on. I opened my room door and heard a scream. I ran down the stairs and screaming "Where is she!"

Stacy and Riley jumped up. Stacy went wide eyes and looked around with me.

"Nate what happened!" Riley asked joining us.

There was another scream and I ran to the back of the house. It sounded like that's where it was coming from. I opened the screen door and saw someone on the ground and someone else in the pool. I dived in the water and pulled them out. It was Jasilyn.

Riley ran over and started giving her spr. He was actually the life guard so she'd be fine. Stacy called the cops.

I looked up and saw Paisley leaving. Man if I go over there she's gonna die. We'll deal with her later.

*-*

In the hospital

"What happened?!" Vanessa says coming through the hospital doors.

"Paisley came to the house and tried to kill Jasilyn." I say still mad I met her go.

"So where is she?" She asked looking bewildered.

"In room 109. Paisley I don't know." I shrugged and she walked away.

*-*

Jasilyn p.o. v

I woke up and tried to move. I felt a very immense amount of pain all over my legs and arms.

"Fuck!" I yelled and looked over.

Vanessa looked back at me sadly.

"I'm sorry V." I say staying in place trying to calm down.

"It's ok I get it. I'm gonna call the nurse she just left." She ran out the room and yelled again.

Soon after she came in and helped me sit up. I groaned and my eye twitched I was in so much pain.

"I'm sorry." She said sincerely and gave me some meds.

She said I'd have to stay for two months to heal correctly I had to. I sighed and started to tear up a bit. She gave me a small smile.

I sighed and let my tears fall.

"I've never been hated so much by a person other than my dad." I sniffed and V wiped my tears away.

"I already filed the papers to the charged against her. She's going to pay," V said getting angry "and as for Nate. You can't see him again."

"What no why?" I said now getting upset.

"Because this whole problem started because of him. You will not be seeing him again." She says stearnly and I rolled my eyes.

"Your not my mother!" I said and glared at her.

"Your right cause if you where my daughter I wouldn't have left you when shit got hard. I would've gotten you and gotten out of there just like I already did. Now I get your mad, but this is only for your own good." She said and left the room.

"Ugh." I groaned and looked at the wall.

*-*

Two months later

I haven't talked to Naye since then but I've been wearing the ring on a chain ever since. V tried to take it away from me, but I was too stubborn. Stacy helped me get dressed and helped me get out of the hospital into V's car.

Back to reality I guess.