Chapter 9 - Believe me

I took those pills the nurse gave me and a xanie, with a pill for the hangover. I was sure I was gonna puke from all the things going on. On top of that Nate's worried about me. I sighed, too much. I took a shower and got dressed.

A white cropped tank with folded side and a tight-fitting skirt to match. My black stilettos and a small side purse. I did a blue smokey eye and curled my hair. I went downstairs and Nate convinced me to go to McDonald's for breakfast. I agreed and grabbed my bag. I put it in my car and got in his car. It was a nice midnight blue mustang.

After that we went to school. I got tired to the silence and spoke up.

"Hey boo, you okay?" I ask, putting a hand on his that was on the gers.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?" He stares back at me with pink eyes.

"I'm great I guess. We need to talk about Paisley?" I say rolling my eyes.

"I already got it. Show her that were really into it cause obviously talking isn't helping shit."

"Good cause the next step was to fight her and I'm sure I can't handle even more detention. Unless it's with you." I smile and he kissed me then we got out.

As we entered the school I say Paisley glare at me and say I'll get you.

*Three weeks later*

Today was the first day I went back home. I sighed deeply and walked in the door. It looked normal for the most part. I walked in the living room and screamed. Vanessa was laying in a bloody pool a piece of glass was stuck in her leg. I dragged her to the bathroom and locked the door.

I checked eked her pulse she was breathing thankfully. I removed her jeans carefully and got put some tweezers I got for my dad he used to stick glass in the bottoms of my feet when I was younger and disobeyed him. I pulled it out carefully and got th email tiny pieces out before she woke up yelping in pain. I bandaged it up and slid on a pair of sweat pants. I cuffed it up over her injury and layed her on our couch. I got the nurses pills out and a glass of water I crushed up a xanie and put it in the water too.

I was gonna wake her in a few minutes after I cleaned up tbh email glass and beer bottles. And apparently pills my dad left out. I brought the pills up to my room and put them in my cabinet. I threw all the beer out in the sink then and then the cans. After I vacumed the remaining glass she woke up and groaned.

"Please be careful I got the glass out but you might need stiches. I got you some medicine, don't worry my nurse gave it to me you can handel it." I reassured her.

"Hey sweetie."

"So you found out his bad side?"

"Yea, about that did he ever hit you."

I nodded and lifted up my shirt and showed her my yellowing bruses.

"Yea. I'm healing but once he finds out what I did I'll be in for it."

"I'll help you get out of here."

"You will?"

"Yes of course."

"Wait why are you helping me?"

"I'll actually care about you plus I'm pregnant."

"Good job dad."I sigh and say "No offense to you though."

"Non taken after today km sure I'm not staying with him."

"I'll can't be this easy can it."

"Eh, maybe we'll see soon. I brought a summer house. I'm selling my current house. We could live there until the police can take care of him. Belive me everything will be fine."