Chapter 2 - Detention

I woke up with a sigh. I got dressed in a pink shirt that was green black and grey. Black wemons roches and some pink lip stick. I threw my hair in a fishtail and ran down the stairs.

"There you are! Why isn't this stuff picked up!" My dad yelled from the front door.

"I went to sleep before I could do it I'm sorry." I said ruching to pick it up now.

"Hurry you don't want to get a beating do you?" He said taking off his belt.

"No sir." I said almost a whisper.

Goog thing I finished in time. Or else I'd have a limp... again. I ran to my car and rushed to school. I'm pretty sure I got a parking ticket. Ugh. I parked quickly and got out. At my locker I got out my books and met Stacy in homeroom.

"Oh my gosh I tried to call you where were you."She bombarded me as I sat down.

"I was at home dealing with my dad." I sighed.

"Oh shit what happened?"

"Miss. Nash detention."

"Well I'm sorry my friend has a crisis can't I not help."

"Fine then both of you detention."

"I can't!" I yelled getting panicked.

"On miss goodie goodie can't do a detention." Pasily made fun of me and I flipped her off.

Only if you knew.

"Miss Climet double detention."

"Ugh."

"Wanna make it three?" I got really pissed and fliped her off too.

"A week detention." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Whatever." Then Stacy patted my shoulder and sat down next to me.

"Calm down."

I rolled my eyes and waited for class to be over.

*~*

At lunch I brought a sandwich and chips. I sat down the opposite of where Stacy was so I could see Nate. As I bit into my sandwich we made eye contact and he motioned for me to come over. My eyes got wide and Stacy looked at me eager.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"He wasn't me to go over there." I blush.

"Oh my gosh then get you cute ass over there." She urged me.

"Okay but do I look good."

"Yep but as you walk over take your fishtail out sexily."

"Okay." I said slowly and got up.

I pulled on my hair tie holding my braid together and shooke my hair out slowly but surly. He was sitting at a table full of guys, when though it was like six of ft them. Oh boy. When I made it over he hugged me and I took a seat next to him.

"Hey." The guys said and I could feel my face get hot.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Nothing much I just wanted to see how you we're doing?"

"I'm great." I said casually a took a breath.

"I heard you had a detention." Riley said smirking.

"Yeah... me and Stacy I might add. I actually got a weeks worth."

"What did you do?" Nate asked kinda shocked so did the other guys but that didn't faze me much.

"Well Stacy got one for talking then Stacy being she smart ass she is said I was tying to help with a crisis. And she gave me one too. I said I can't and got double. Then that trick paisly said miss goodie goodie can't do it. I flilled her off and then the teacher yelled at me some more. I flipped her off and got a week." I said kinda rambling.

"Really?" They all said in unison and I laughed.

"Yep."

Nash laughed then said to Riley "So looks like we'll have buddy's today."

"What do you mean?"

"We have detention too."

"For?"

"Uh we spray painted you suck on the principals car."

"No way."

"Way. He pulled out his phone and showed me the video.

"Who knew you guys we're such idiots." I laughed and three of the other guys laughed.

"So can I seal my best if back now of should I come back the next hour and a half?" Stacy budded in.

"Actually we we're just talking about you." Nate said and she grew silent real fast. "Yeah my buddy Riley was just about to ask you something wasn't he."

Nate nudged Riley and Riley got up and dragged Stacy away. She was shocked to say the least. I turned back to Nate.

"What did you do?" I asked shy smiling.

"A favor." He smiled back. "For one in return?"

"Okay." I got up and went back to my table.

*~*

"Oh my gosh I hate you." Stacy complained to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked smiling innocently as we headed to out next class.

"Riley asked my to be his date to the party."

"No way."

"Yep. I can't believe you did this."

"I didn't actually. That was all Nate."

"Really for what?"

"A favor."

"Which is?"

"I'm gonna find out."

*~*

After school I went to the library and saw Nate with Riley at a table. He made eye contact with me and walked up to me saying follow me. So we went to the second floor by the old book shelves that are stacked with the biggest books that had a couch in the corner.

"What's up?" I said as he sat down in the couch.

"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"I don't know I hope not."

He laughed and patted the seat next to him. I smiled to myself and sat down.

"Okay so look. I know you may not be into this scene so I'm gonna let you know what's going down at my party."

"Okay."

"There's gonna be a bit of drinking and maybe smoking. I'm not sure what's gonna be brought over but if it gets out of hand I'll stop it I promise."

"Okay."

"Are okay with that?"

"Yeah I'm used to that."

More than you know really. I put my head down and sighed.

"Hey." He took my hand and made me look at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just kinda tired. But I really need a distraction right now."

"What's up with you?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Okay."

He opened his arms up to me and I hugged him. Then he started tickling me.

"Ah." I squealed and he shushed me.

"Okay." I laughed and tried to pry him off me.

I finally gave up and tickled him back. But since that didn't work I flipped him and held his arms down.

"Oh shit I didn't know you we're that strong." He sighed and I laughed.

"Whatever." I let go and he sat up placing his arms around the small of my back.

We laughed breathlessly staring at each other. He licked his lips and came in closted. I met him in the middle. It was nice and slow. Not too much. Oh how long I wanted to be with him now I finally actually have him. I just hope he's not using me.