ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Matt ✥━━━━══ ࿇

The week passed without any incidents, Aurora and I ignored each other. Well, she ignored everyone. This went on until Friday morning.
I looked over at her, I don't even know why I was looking at her. I was bored and somehow I just did it.

"Would you mind not looking over at me all the time. I don't like being watched." She said and kept looking at her sheet. I looked confused.

"I'm not watching you." I claimed.

I knew I was, but I didn't know she had noticed it that way.

"But you are."

"No, I'm..."

"Miss Johnson, Mr. Sturniolo please keep your voice down, you're disturbing the class."

"Of course, Miss Abernathy," I said. And Aurora just nodded.

"You are such a nerd Matt." She said and I shook my head, wanting to say something back, but the teacher spoke up again.

"As soon as I said that you should be quieter, you keep talking. Be quiet now or you will go to the principal."

I felt unfairly treated so I protested. "Why me, Aurora just kept talking."

"Oh shut up Matthew, you would have said something too if she hadn't said something again." Aurora said like a bitch.

"Miss Jaohnsen, watch your language. Both of you please go to the secretary's office and report to the principal's office." Said the teacher.

"But-"

"No, Mr. Sturniolo, I will not discuss with you." She said and I followed Aurora out the door.

How could this happen in the first week?

"You did a great job Matt, we'll probably have to do detention." She complained as we walked towards the office.

"What me? You're the one who said things that weren't true."

She crossed her arms and looked at me challengingly.

"Okay, then you must be looking at Dustin, who's sitting next to me and still picking his nose." I just rolled my eyes and kept quiet, otherwise it would have ended in a scuffle.

When we arrived at the office, miss Tyrell, the secretary, greeted us. She looked at us with raised eyebrows.

"Aurora and Nicolas, I didn't expect to see you here in the first week."

Aurora laughed. "I'm Matthew, miss." I said, trying not to laugh as well.

Mrs. Tyrell blushed, she was embarrassed. "Oh sorry Matthew, you all look so much alike. I'll tell the principal, sit too long."

The woman disappeared into the office and we sat down on 2 of the chairs in the waiting area.

"it's not so that hard to tell you apart." Aurora said, but I didn't answer, I just looked over at her and rolled my eyes.

After a minute the secretary came out again.
"Mr. Howard is expecting you." The woman said and we walked to the office.

"I can't Wait to hear what happens when I have to greet one of the other Sturniolos than Christopher." said the principal as we sat down in front of him on the two chairs.

Chris had to go to the principal over and over again the last few years because he was doing something stupid like juggling glasses in chemistry class or sitting in the basketball hoop in gym class.