ғɪᴠᴇ

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Aurora ✥━━━━══ ࿇

The next day I ran up the stairs in the school, I was suddenly completely wet. When I realized it, I looked up and saw 2 figures walking quickly away from the railing. I was annoyed. I had no change of clothes and I was now allowed to run around soaking wet all day in the school. In addition, it annoyed me because I did not know who was responsible for it.

I sat down soaking wet in the lessons of Mrs. Abernaphy.

"What happened to you?" asked Matt when I sat down.

"I don't know, some assholes had a joke on me." 

"Did you see who it was?"

"No."

"Why don't you ask Ms. Abernaphy if you can change for a minute?" He suggested.

"I don't have anything to change into." I said.

"Neither do I, otherwise I would offer it to you." 

"That's sweet, thank you, I just have to go home later before I go to your place." I said.

"No, I'll give you some of mine. Phoebs and you rode your bike so you wouldn't have to leave your car." He said.

"Quiet, please." said Ms. Abernaphy, ending our conversation.
...
In the afternoon, when we were walking to his car, I saw his brothers from far away. They hadn't talked to me once this school year, which I didn't blame them for, I could understand it, I would do the same.

When they saw us, they showed no reaction. So, as expected, they didn't care about me. Hi," I said softly and held back. "Hi." They both said synchronously and quickly got into the car.

Chris as always in the front next to matt and nIck in the back.

I sat down next to nick. The boys were talking happily about the day and were really engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice that I was just sitting there quietly looking at my phone.

I used to be the same, so happy, always smiling, always in a good mood and always making the best of things.
Today I'm rather quiet, have somehow forgotten to smile, was no longer so positive and saw mostly rather the worse than the positive. What such a loss only made of one.

When we arrived I was the first to get off. Chris and Nick were still talking but Matt came up to me. "I'll give you a change of clothes as soon as we get inside." He said and unlocked the door for us.

He and his brothers said hello to their mother in the kitchen and then immediately disappeared into her room, Matt because he wanted to bring me some clothes. When she saw me she had to grin broadly.

"Aurora, I haven't seen you for a long time. I heard what happened to you. Did the withdrawal help? You're all wet." She said while hugging me.

"Yes, I know, one of the students at our school was having fun." I said.

"Oh poor you, I hope one of my boys gives you a change of clothes."

"Yeah, don't worry, Matt's the helpful one."

"Oh well, it's nice that someone is taking care of you anyway."

"That's one more than I deserve." I sighed. I didn't want to say that, but somehow it just came out of me.

"Oh, Aurora, don't say that. Everyone goes through hard times, the boys should understand that," she said and at that moment Matt came in with new clothes.

"I didn't know what you wanted so I just brought a short and a long pants like a sweater and a T-shirt". He said and he could not guess how grateful I was for it.