sɪx

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Aurora ✥━━━━══ ࿇

The next day I opened my locker and then a garbage bag came towards me. I was able to move back in time, and the garbage bag fell to the floor in front of me.

All around me, my schoolmates were laughing. I was the joke. But that didn't bother me. It was the last school year anyway. Of course it would love me if such things would not happen but someone had it just on me.

I looked through the faces of the people who were laughing to find someone who might be. And then I saw Megan with her two 'friends' who were more like servants than real friends.

She grinned at me and I realized it had to be her. She had every reason to be. Before I pushed her away from me, as well as the sturniolos, she was completely different. There were somehow always just the two of us.

If one didn't go to school, the other didn't either. If one didn't like a girl, the other didn't like her either. We had always been a team.

She was always so nice and always in the best mood, we weren't popular but we were ourselves. And now she was mean and sneaky and just because she was popular. I didn't recognize her.

I didn't care that she had become like that because she had left me alone. But now she wanted to fuck me up and now I didn't care anymore. Her look was full of hate and retaliation.

I looked away, took my books out of my locker and as I closed it Ben came up to me. "I think Megan Davis has it in for you." He said.

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Matt ✥━━━━══ ࿇

As we entered the hallway we heard laughter, we followed the sound. A large semicircle had formed around Aurora's locker. In front of her was a pile of garbage and she was looking at the floor. I wanted to run to her, but someone was faster.

And when I saw who it was, I got mad in a strange way. It was Benjamin Grey, the biggest stoner in the whole school. He had been on the lacrosse team with Chris and me until Coach kicked him out. He hardly ever came to practice and when he did he was really bad.

He didn't have many friends because everyone knew he smoked his brains out. So why was she chilling with this guy. She had just come out of rehab and then she was chilling with a stoner? That couldn't mean anything good.

"Well, I don't know how I feel about her hanging out with Benjamin Grey," says Chris, giving me a sideways glance.

"Well, I don't think it's a good idea, not after she gets out of rehab. I think it would be a bad idea if she hadn't been in rehab either. I just want to hope for her sake that she doesn't start anything with him." Said Nick.

Which just proved again that sometimes we all had the same thought.
I watched them hold each other for a moment. And maybe I was imagining it, but I thought Ben was standing a little too close to her and his look, you would never look at a friend like that.

"Matt? Are you jealous?" Chris asked and I quickly looked at him.

Of course I wasn't, the time when I felt more for her was long gone. "No. What makes you think that?"

"You look like you're about to explode with rage." Nick explained.

"I'm not jealous, I have no reason to be. I don't have a crush on her and she doesn't have a crush on him."

"Relax Matt, I'm sure she doesn't want anything from him." Said nick to tease me.

"I'm not jealous."

,,Yeah matt, it's clear." Chris said and rolled his eyes.
...
During the break Aurora sat down with us again for the first time. "Is it okay if I come to you?" she asked and of course we said yes.