ᴏɴᴇ

-ᴏɴᴇ-
࿇ ══━━━━✥ Matt ✥━━━━══ ࿇

"And are you ready for our senior year in high school?" Shouted chris as we got out of the car I had parked in the school parking lot.

"Absolutely, can't wait to finally get out of here and just focus on our youtube accound." Said Nick.

"Same bro" I replied.

I took a deep breath and watched as our schoolmates walked tiredly into the school building, this would be our last first day of school. Maybe then my anxiety would finally fade.

We were walking towards the entrance when chris said behind me. "Look, there goes Phoebs...is that Aurora?" I quickly turned around and followed his gaze.

I saw Phoebe opening the trunk of a dark green jeep that I knew all too well. And out of the driver's seat stepped Aurora, her big sister. She looked so different from the last time I had seen her. Her eye circles had deepened and her skin was somehow paler and she had cut her long hair shorter. But despite everything she still looked good. We looked away again.

"Shouldn't she still be in withdrawal?" asked Nick.

"No, Phoebe said she had to stay for about half a year and that's over now." I answered.

"Somebody listened very well." Chris laughed to tease me.

"Yes I did and there is nothing wrong with that, she was our friend and no matter how shitty she behaved we should care."

"Matt is right." Said nick and smiled sadly.

"I'm surprised I ever hear that coming out of your mouth." I said to lighten the mood.

I looked back again, Phoebe and her sister were still standing by the car and Aurora was lighting a cigarette, which didn't suit her at all. The withdrawal had managed to get her off the drugs but not the cigarettes, it seemed.

Phoebs had survived her mother's death better than Aurora. Which apparently she had to, because somehow she had to become a mother figure to Aurora. Because her sister had pushed everything and everyone away from her, except her sweet little sister.

Her mother, Cassy, had been our mother's best friend. That's why we almost knew aurora since she was born and had always been friends with her. Just friends, even if I sometimes wished that we had been more. But in the meantime all of these hopes had disappeared.

--------------- memorie ---------------

"Matt, go."
"You can't just make me leave when I'm trying to help you."
"Yes I can, and I don't want or need your help." She yelled, pointing her finger out into the
hallway.

"You've already chased away all your female friends and Nick and Chris too. I'm the only one left, Aurora. Let me help you and talk to me." Her tears ran down her face and she consumed her face with the pain she didn't admit.

"Matt go now, please go and don't contact me anymore. I don't need you and your brothers or all the other dicks in my life." I knew she was lying so I would leave.

"You're calling us dicks. After we tried to help you?"
"I am." I raised my eyebrows and did what she said, I left. I had put up with all that, her screaming, her crying and all that stuff but she insulted my brothers and me for no reason so I left.