ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Aurora ✥━━━━══ ࿇

And just as I had said, he couldn't get rid of me. He helped me to go back to the clinic, where I got a pyschologist who saw me every other day and who gave me medication against my depression.

After a long discussion my dad agreed to go into alcohol withdrawal. This also helped him. In the 3 months he was away, my sister and I stayed with our grandparents. After that, our father joined alcoholics anonymous and has been going to the meetings every week since then. And since the day he was in withdrawal he is clean and the father I knew.

He also met a woman in AA, Uta. For a long time he felt bad that he had fallen in love with her because of our mother. But I was happy that he could find happiness again after we had such a hard time.

Phoebe became a successful journalist and was fulfilling her dream of traveling the world, I was very proud of her and supported her where I could.

Chris, Matt and Nick were still shooting their videos and I supported them there as well. Chris and Nick lived one house away from us. Both were also in a relationship and happy. And so was I.

"Mom, Dad told me that if it's not a girl, I'm going to have another sibling." Said my oldest son, Joseph, and pulled on my t-shirt.

I looked down at him, he was the same as his father, same hair, same eyes, same face. Although you could say he was like Chris's twin. Since he also had only nonsense in his head and always came up with some random things.

"Oh really, he tells you that?" I said and looked at him in surprise and then I looked at my husband, who was sliding down the slide in our garden with our younger son.

"Yes, I hope it will be a girl". Joseph said and I raised my eyebrows. "Why?" "Then I have two siblings and I don't want to fight with any more about who gets to be on the swing." He said and crossed his arms.

"Then let's hope it's a girl, right?" I said and stroked him through his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead. At the same time I touched my belly. After two boys, a girl would be great. Of course, I would also love it if it were a boy.

Then my second son, Phillip, came running. "Phillip wants too." He said and pointed to his forehead. I also gave him a kiss on the forehead and the two boys began to play together.

"Matt wants too." Matt said and stood next to me. "Men who tell their children that if the 3rd child is not a girl, they will have a 4th child, do not get a kiss". I said to tease him.

But finally he got one. And we got a girl, and we named her Cassy, after my mother.

(Ik the story isn't really good, but I hope it was okay. Ty for reading it and have a nice day!🫶🏼❤️)