ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Aurora ✥━━━━══ ࿇

When we came into the kitchen the next morning, Chris and Nick started looking at us suspiciously. So I quickly let go of Matt's hand that I was holding.

I went to the fridge and poured myself some milk in a glass. I didn't eat anything in the morning, so the milk was kind of like breakfast for me.

We talked before I straightened up, with Matt occasionally putting his arm on my hip or touching my hand.

"Did we miss a chapter since yesterday or what happened?" Nick asked as Matt grabbed my hand. That was kind of his love language I guess.

"Maybe," I said, shrugging my shoulders as Nick and Chris looked at each other excitedly. "What happened?" Nick asked curiously.

"Chill, you sound like my sister," I said, laughing. I looked at the clock and realized that I should change.

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Matt ✥━━━━══ ࿇

Aurora went upstairs to get ready for school and as soon as she was out of the room my brothers quickly turned to me again.

"Now tell me!" whispered Chris.

"I'm telling you Matt, you can't just stand here touching her all the time and not tell us what happened," nick complained.

I couldn't help but smile when I thought about what had happened and still shook my head in disbelief.

"I swear Matt I'm going to hit you." Chris threatened me.

"Okay, that's fine, Chris. We talked about some things, then we kissed and then we talked again." I said quickly and then wanted to go back to change.

"eyo, you don't just leave." Said nick and held me by the arm. Chris looked at me surprised happy and Nick looked shocked.

"Shh, don't be so loud, she doesn't have to know that I told you." She knows you're going to tell us anyway."

"I will, but not now, it's fucking 6.40 in the morning." I said and left the room.

࿇ ══━━━━✥ Aurora ✥━━━━══ ࿇

When we picked up phoebe and matt sat next to me in front she gave me a suspicious look and grinned. I simply returned it with a smile, which was easy for me because since last night I couldn't stop smiling anyway. This guy made me just incredibly happy.

After school I dropped the boys off at home and Phoebe sat down in next to me.

"So tell me everything. And you can't tell me nothing happened because the way you're laughing, something happened that I need to know about-"

"We kissed." I interrupted her. I was looking at the street, so I couldn't see her face, but I could definitely hear her scream.

"What? That's great news. And now what? Are you together? Will I be an aunt soon?"

"Woaa Phoebs, chill. We are not together and you are not going to be an aunt. I don't want to rush things. This is the only good thing after a long time and I don't want to ruin it."

"Yeah, I understand. Oh my god if mom was still here she would freak out and talk to Mary-Lou for hours about it." She said.

It hurt me to know that would never happen, but it was okay. I knew she was watching me from heaven and that she was also there screaming with joy like Phoebe had just done.

"Oh, and Dad would have looked at him very closely to see if he was really right for you." She said and I nodded.

"He would have, even though he's known Matt forever." I added.

"Did you tell him?" she asked and I looked over at her questioningly.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you tell Matt? I mean how things are at home right now."

"No, that's my business and he would interfere and I don't want that." I answered

"I understand that. Maybe it will be better after yesterday. I heard that you didn't fight with dad."

I sighed, she was still so naive. She believed every time she was in a good mood that now it was time for him to change completely.

"Maybe," I said, although I knew it would not be so. With my dad I had given up all hope.