39 - Canoodling and 'Halp' and Sharpies

Heyyy ya'll! Thanks so much for reading! :D

Please vote, but most importantly comment (like seriously, reading your comments makes me happy. I usually will go through an entire chapter just to read what you all have to say, and I'm almost always laughing my butt off xD) and ENJOY!!

I hope you're all excited and prepared for the madness that is going to ensue. *mischievous evil laughter*

(and pleeaase, keep sailing all of your ships, I do enjoy watching them sail across the turbulent waters of The Clarisse Sea xP)

Chapter 39 -

"Say cheese!"

"Wha?" I say through a mouthful of of the sub sandwich I was munching on, and look up just in time to be blinded by the flash from Farida's phone. "Gah! God dammit Farida!" My vision's already shitty, now I'm gonna be blind!

Farida only laughs and then starts trying to take a picture of Scarlett, who is covering her face, muttering obscene words but laughing.

Its lunch, obviously, and Farida has been in an extremely good mood for the duration, for whatever reason. She's been taking pictures like a madwoman, apparently because she adores pajamas.

Oh yes, today is 'Pajama Day'. After the weird drama with my parents last night - like seriously, what was that all the fuck about? - I'd debated between several pairs of the many pajama bottoms I own. I had eventually decided on simple purple plaid patterned ones over the blue ones with stars - mostly because the blue ones had a funny smell, which I blame on Nibbles - and a t-shirt that I'd gotten at Wall Drug when we went to see Mount Rushmore in South Dakota (and I still have the scar on my foot from when I'd tripped in the parking lot too! Damn South Dakotan rocks...) to match it.

Most everyone at our table is dressed similarly; Scarlett, Farida, and I at least. Quenby is wearing shorts with her ensemble (which are preeetttyyy short but the She-Viking has the legs to rock it), though Quenby's near silent midget friend Ashleigh is wearing a pink onesie. Which matches her boyfriend's.

Ah yes! I forgot to mention that too. Ashleigh Wool, the tiny, near-silent little blonde libero (lirbero? libra? something like that...) decided to have her boyfriend sit with us for lunch. He is Darius Franklin, the other football player who is also still in the running for Royalty.

I wasn't entirely thrilled by this prospect once Scarlett had spied them walking over. I mean, I don't have a problem with having other people eat with us, but I am very seriously getting really sick of athletic men. Sebastian is a football player, and an asshole and I fucking hate him. Graham is a football player, and an idiot and he fucking annoys me. Abel is a wrestler, and a weirdo and he fucking confuses me. See? See? Me+athletic men = ISSUES! And I try to avoid issues because I don't often handle them well. (which I will admit!!)

Also, I know that Darius is probably friends with Sebastian and Graham, and his presence here could likely draw them in like flies to honey. (Those two manage to find me and Scarlett with lesser excuses, so this would just be golden for them.)

So far, Darius has presented few problems though. He mostly just talks to Ashleigh and Quenby. I saw the wary look he gave me when he saw me sitting here, but he gave me eye contact when he said hi, so I can give him some respect there...

I take another quick bite of my sandwich. I'm trying to do things quickly now, because I'd rather not be out in the open for very long, since PugFace Flora Harkin has been on the prowl as of late. Just thinking of yesterday is enough to give me the heebie-jeebies!! I know that she's got to be more pissed than a gorilla with no bananas since I'd gotten away from her yesterday, and because I'd gotten away because Abel had gotten in her way.