22 - Cup of Sugar My A$$

Chapter 22: Cup of Sugar My A$$

helloo, there, thanks for being so patient everyone!! I'm so sorry it takes so long, but yeahh...I'm slow haha. Anyhoo, thanks again for reading, and I love the support!! It's awesome! :D Also, look to the right. Yes that is Sebastian. Yes, you may drool. Maybe pant a little bit...he he ;) figured I'd give you some eye-candy to look at...

Again, thanks for reading! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and of course, ENJOY!

“Shit shit shit…” I mutter frenziedly as I tiptoe up the stairs, ignoring another set of knock knock knocks on my front door. Whoever is out there is fucking impatient and needs to learn some damn manners! The step squeaks and I freeze. I doubt if they could hear it, but I’m still so jumpy…

This is ridiculous! I wake up to have an awful morning, finding Sebastian MacCrain in my bed…with me. The entire encounter ends with him saying he’d bang me (SHUDDER)…which I find incredibly awkward and am still struggling to come to terms with. Sebastian is still here even after all this drama, currently puking up his guts due to a hang over. Plus, he’s only in his boxers.

And now there’s someone at my door, incessantly knocking.

I think I’m gonna kill someone.

I’m trying to sneak up the stairs so I can go get some pants or something, because I feel uncomfortable answering the door in a pair of little cotton shorts that are mainly swallowed by the humongous stupid t-shirt I’m wearing. How weird would that look? Ugh…

Another set of knocks goes again, and this time it’s six instead of three. Jeezus, impatient much? Chill person!!

As I dash up the stairs and to my room I hear Sebastian say something to me but I didn’t catch it. Opening my door, I call back, “What?”
            “Why the hell aren’t you answering the door?”

I walk in to my room and look around. Where the hell are my pants? I had some sweatpants from last night…that Sebastian pulled down to my ankles. Idiot… Where the hell are they? Going around the bed I look all over the floor.

“Whatcha doin’? There’s some very fucking irritated person at your door right now…” Sebastian said, walking into the room. He leans against the doorway, looking gloriously shirtless. I swallow my awestricken gape and attempt to keep looking for my stupid sweatpants.

“L-Looking for pants…” I mutter. I need to find him a shirt too, before I start drooling…

“Why?” Sebastian says, walking further into the room and flopping down on my bed.

“Because, I’m not answering the door like this!” I snap and then frown at him, relaxing oh so casually on my bed. “Get off my bed!”

He snorts. “Why does it matter what you look like? It’s like one something in the afternoon, you look like you just woke up – because you did – and that’s totally normal for a teenager. Whoever they are should understand. And no, I like this bed. It’s comfortable.”

I grumble under my breath and keep hunting for my sweatpants, where the hell’d they go? I hear the knocking again and it’s upped all the way to ten knocks. Shit!! “Ya better go answer it,” Sebastain says, folding his arms behind his head, totally stretching out his body. Oh… damn…muscles…

“Fine!” I snap, doing so as more of an excuse to get away from him and all his nearly-nakedness than answer the stupid door. I as I whirl down the stairs, I hear him say, “Run, Psycho, run!”
            “I hate you!” I snap back angrily. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I slow down to a stop. Oh Lordy… I look down at myself and cringe. I’m all wrinkled. I haven’t looked in a mirror but my hair is probably the biggest frizzball afro ever to be seen.