Side Note

I'm really really really sorry for anyone who thinks that this is a chapter update, but it isn't. (Again I'm sorry! D: I'm working on it I promise!)

But I've recently come across comments where I've accidentally insulted people/and or people do not appreciate my writing. So I am going to explain things as best as I can.

I am truly sorry if I offend anyone! I do not mean to make fun of anyone with what Clarisse says, and contrary to common thought, I usually do not reflect in Clarisse's character at all. (she kind of writes herself)

There was an occurrence where someone was insulted on a mentioning of hillbillies and how stupid athletes are, but I'm trying to convey how naive, narrow minded, and judgemental Clarisse is. I have no problem with hillbillies, and I know that athletes being dumb is a cruel stereotype. I know this because I live it. I am in highschool and play highschool sports (while keeping up decent grades), and I'm also from a rural community.

I am trying to make this story as real as possible. Main characters in stories don't always have to be perfect. Clarisse is far from it. She has a temper problem, uses obscene language constantly, she's relatively high and mighty about her intelligence, and though she's booksmart as hell, her common sense is limited - particularly in the social department. That's why she often does/says what she does. She makes plenty of mistakes and wrong assumptions, like normal people do (though probably not in her violent way haha). This story isn't just about her ridiculously complicated life, but also about her learning more about life and people.

I am truly sorry if I've offended anyone while writing my story. I hope this clears things up.

Thank you!