62 - Dr. Harkin

Oh SHIITTTT---

I'm squealing like a stuck pig as I turn at the last second to see PugFace Flora Harkin jumping up from behind a rose bush, giant meaty hands coming at my face. I try to bolt forward but feel her grab the shoulder of my jacket, and I wobble backward.

"Bitch--" Comes Flora's voice just beside my head and full on fucking panic mode sets in.

"No!!" I scream aloud, and twist toward her and see her flushed, furious, puggy face and seething eyes up close and fucking personal. My hands reach for her forearm to try and pry her off.

"Let GO!" My quick twist and the slippery wind-breaker fabric of my jacket saves me - I slip right out of her hand and then make a mad ass dash away.

Oh SHIT SHIT SHIT NO NO NO NO NO --- Why is this fucking happening!! How did she find me? FUCKKKKKK--- My mind is racing faster than my legs but it doesn't do me much good because I have no fucking idea what to do. I can hear Flora and Tamara just behind me, breathing hard and angrily.

FUCK FUCK FUCKKK--- I bolt towards the playground area, jumping through the swingset chains and nearly slipping on the pea rocks. I hear an angry grunt and a crash-like sound and peak over my shoulder to see that Tamara fell in the pea rocks herself, though PugFace is still coming, looking like a madass bull ready to gore me and smash me to smithereens. I am NOT READY TO DIEE----

"Flora wait!!" I gasp breathlessly as I run for dear life around the rickety jungle gym.

"I'M NOT WAITING YOU LITTLE BITCH--"

"Please!! Can we just---talk?" I have no idea why I'm saying these things but I'm quite literally desperate because I AM AT A PARK BY MYSELF WITH TWO SHE-BEASTS TRYING TO KILL MY SCRAWNEY ASS. I DON'T FORESEE AN EASY SURVIVAL FROM THIS!! I skid around the shitty little rock-climb wall on the jungle gym with Flora on my heels, sounding winded but ferocious.

"NOO. I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! " Yeaaa, she doesn't sound too reasonable right now, what with her whole, 'I'm a raging Murder Gorilla Gal' kind of attitude.

Buuutt I'm FUCKING DESPERATE REMEMBER? So here I go, reasoning away... "Just...listen!!" I try to say through gasps as I head for the teeter totters, feeling my legs cramp up and my chest tighten. "Please Flora!!"

I hear her stop and I turn mid-sprint, gasping for breath to look over the poorly painted red teeter totters. She stands opposite, hulking and gasping and glaring so darkly its like seeing Satan himself (herself?). I stand in the pea rock, chest heaving and hurting, gasping for breath like the out-of-shape little fuckwad that I am, body tensed to run at any second.

"Please...Flora..." I say between gasps. Oh please, even just so I can catch my damn breath...

Her face start to redden some more and her wrinkly little eyes damn near disappear under her furious brow. "Do not ask me to listen to you, you bitch. You've ruined EVERYTHING. My own FAMILY HATES ME NOW. " Her words come out at the end as a harsh shriek that disturbs a few birds in the nearby maple trees and accentuates her rage.

We stand there for a few seconds more, opposite each other with two hideous teeter totters between us, and I feel a little click in my brain - a button has been hit.

"Well you made that bed, you gotta lay in it dumbass."

Okay, so it wasn't a good button.

But CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE'S BLAMING ME WHEN SHE'S THE CRAZY ONE?! Like, I know I"m not a good person, but I don't go around attempting to KILL PEOPLE (though I think of it), nor do I mentally bully my friends (Poor Em). My 'desperation' left the building because downright annoyance replaced it. Because, god dammit this dumb bitch just BLAMES everyone else for her own problems!!