Chapter 1

I look at my phone and see I got a few messages and emails. The messages were from my parents congratulating me for passing year 12 and the emails were from the university I applied to saying I got in and that term starts in January of 2026. I tell this to my friends by the way their names are David, Pete short for Peter, and Art short for Arther. They are really excited for me and congratulate me. David wanted to start a woodworking shop, and Pete and Art, I forgot what they wanted to do.

That night as David and I were cooking dinner he asked me. "Why Video Editing?"

"It's something that can come in handy and I really enjoy it so yeah. what are we cooking tonight?" I Ask

"We are making souvlakis, don't you remember it's souvlaki Friday, silly". He says to me in a joking  voice

Sorry I just can't stop thinking about the future, I'm sad and happy that school is done. It's just my anxiety and you know how I feel when something ends. And I knew it wasn't just my anxiety I was worried about going to the university and what people would think of me as a Gay wolf.

He then asked me. "Are you okay? You look like something is bothering you and I need to hear the truth".

I open up to him and tell him all my worries and concerns about the upcoming year

He then stops what he's doing and gives me a hug. It caught me off guard and at first I was shocked then I hugged him back.

Over dinner, we talked about the stuff we wanted to do for the next now that school was done and we had one month and 3 weeks until I started uni.