Chapter 7

Alex's POV
As we go inside I ask Matt.
"Hey Matt can I talk to you in private?"
"Of course Alex, let's go to my room. Hey Ethan I'll be back in a couple minutes, Alex wants to talk to me" Matt says to Ethan.
"Ok Matt see you in a few" he replies
Matt wheels down the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I walk behind him we then turn right and enter his room.
"So this is your room I like it. Is this your setup?" I say as I walk over to the setup which was sitting in the top left corner with the camera facing the centre of the room but the green screen stopped it from seeing the rest of the room.
"Yeah it's mine. I'm trying to find a new green screen this one is a bit big. I was thinking of getting one that hangs from the ceiling" Matt says to me as he gets out of his wheelchair and into the chair that sits at the desk.
"Can I ask you to keep what I'm about to tell you a secret?"
"You can tell me anything Alex. I still haven't told anyone the first secret you told me"
"Matt. I'm... I'm transgender. You probably won't want to be my friend anymore" I say in a shy voice.
He just looks at me and gives me a hug. At first I am shocked but then relax and hug him back.
I then break the hug and look at Matt
"Alex, I'm so happy for you. I'm glad that you were able to find who you really are" he says, trying not to cry of happiness.
"Alex, I have something to tell you as well. Ethan is my boyfriend. Don't tell him that I told you and that goes for everyone else" he says.
The silence was then broken by someone knocking at the door.
"Matt it's Ethan can I come in?"

Matt's POV
"Come in Ethan" I say still sitting in my desk chair.
Ethan then enters and walks over to me waving shyly at Alex again.
"Dude this is your setup it's insane. Is that the Electro-Voice RE20 microphone?" He asks getting excited.
"Yep. Hey can I tell the gang about us and yes Alex knows sh.. he can keep a secret" I say
"Fuck I nearly gave away Alex's secret" I think in a panic.
"Prove it, Alex" says Ethan
"Well I hold some of Matt's oldest secrets. And I'm about to tell you and the rest of your friends about something very important and it can't leave These walls" Alex says with a Stern voice.
"Ok then and I have the same conditions as Alex, nothing leaves the walls" he says to me.
I wheel into the living room with Alex and Ethan following. David, Pete and Art were waiting for us.
"David, Pete and Art, Ethan and I have something to tell you all"
I look up at Ethan and say
"Ethan and I are boyfriends"
Everyone jumps up and hugs us.
"I'm so happy for you both" I hear Pete say.
After I break free from everyone and sit down on the couch Alex gets up and clears her throat.
"I don't really know anyone except Matt and Art but I feel comfortable enough to tell you all but I have one condition you must not tell anyone" he says
"We're all ears" I say while holding Ethan's paw
"I'm trans"
Pete then stands up and gives Alex a hug.

I'm back. I decided to cut my break short. Have so many ideas for the book. And school has started again. Uhhh.
Stay happy and healthy you bundles of joy