Chapter 6

Ethan's POV

As I am packing the dishwasher I look at Matt who is trying to fix my computer. "He seems to know a lot about computers and how they work," I thought to myself.

"Hey Matt, what seems to be the problem and what movie do you want to watch?".

"Well, it looks like you need some new RAM and a new Graphics card, anything except horror," Matt says to me.

That night as we were watching TRON and Matt was lying on my chest, I ask him "Have you been in a relationship before or am I your first?"

"No you are my first partner," he says, rubbing my snout snout.

"God I love you, hun," I say, kissing him on my neck.

"I love you too hun"

Matt's POV

After the movie and I'm getting into Ethan's bed I think to myself "Looks like Ethan has something on his mind"

After the film, we talked about some old friends and then went to bed.

The next morning

I wake to find Ethan had wrapped his arms around me. He looked so peaceful just lying there. I try and move his arms but in doing so I wake him.

"Morning beautiful, how was your sleep?" I ask

"It was good, yours?"

"I had a dream about an old friend, Alex he left my school in class 4. In the dream, I saw myself hugging him and going inside a house. We then talked about some stuff and a friend of his who transitioned and how she has been dealing with all of the things that come along with transitioning. And then I woke up" I say to Ethan

My phone rings breaking the silence. Look to see who was calling but it was an unknown number. I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, am I talking to Matt?"

"Yes but Who's asking?"

"Matt how are you, it's Alex, remember I left in class 4?"

"Alex!! I'm doing good how are things?"

"Not too good, broke up with my girlfriend last week. Can I ask a question?"

"Sure"

"Can I come over to yours?"

"Ummm. I'm actually at a friend's place. Do you need to be picked up or drive?"

"I can drive, what's the address?"

I give Alex the address and say goodbye. I then go to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. Ethan walks in and asks

"Hey Matt, do you want to go to your house later and introduce me to your friends and maybe grab your stuff and camera?"

"Yeah but remember that Alex is coming over and could be here soon" I say

We then hear a knock on the door. I then go to the door and open to see Alex standing there.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Matt. Why are you in a wheelchair?

"Well I got into a bike accident and broke my wrist , leg and fractured my left hind paw, anyway come in I would like you to meet Ethan. He has been looking after me. Is it alright if we quickly go back to mine and grab some stuff. You can tag along if you want" I ask Alex.

"Of course I would love to tag along" he says.

"Hey Ethan, are you ready to go?" I ask Ethan who by this time was standing next to me.

"Yep let's go" he says.

When we arrive at my house we ring the doorbell.

"Coming" I hear David say from inside.

"Matt, Ethan. Who's your friend" he says, pointing at Alex.

"This is Alex, he's an old friend of mine." I say.

"OK, come in, you staying for long or just picking up some stuff? The guys want to know how you are" David says as he stands aside.

Last chapter for a while peps taking a break for 3 weeks to recover from the past few weeks. see ya next time and take care of your selves :D will make some changes here and there this is not the final form of this chapter and the same for all the chapters. As of 15th September 2023