Chapter 5

Matt's POV

At about 12:15 in the afternoon Ethan calls for lunch. I put down my laptop and wheel into the kitchen where Ethan has cooked some fried rice for lunch.

"I didn't know you could cook," I say to Ethan.

"Yeah well this is the only dish i know how to cook well i can kinda cook spaghetti Bolognese" he says to me

I laugh.

As I put my bowl in the dishwasher I ask Ethan "how did you know you were gay? And were you the person who gave me encouragement when I was coming out?"

"Well i didn't know i was gay but i always supported someone who was coming out. Yes I was the one who gave you encouragement when you were coming out" he says.

I look at him and smile. Ethan then leans in for a kiss. I break the kiss and look into Ethans eyes. I hear a voice in the back of my head saying he's the one. I think to myself this is happening really quickly.

At about 4:30 and I'm halfway through editing the footage Ethan calls out "when do you want to head back to yours".

"I was thinking of staying at yours as we planned to do yesterday" I reply.

"Ok but you're going to have to sleep in my room. The guest room is full of boxes" he says.

"That's fine" I say back.

I then grab out my phone and call David

David's POV

My phone rings it's Matt I pickup "Matt are you OK I heard what happened"

"I'm fine but I'm stuck in a wheelchair for a while and I'm staying at Ethan's tonight. OK?"

"OK, do you need anything?"

"Maybe some clothes, my headphones they are sitting on my desk and my phone charger"

"OK got it be there in 20 minutes" i say as i hang up the phone

"When I arrive at Ethan's I see Matt wheel out and Ethan, a German shepherd standing in the doorway.

"Hey Matt, what's up with Ethan i can't seem to keep an eye off of you"

"I'll tell you in a minute but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone OK"

"I promise"

Matt wheel over to Ethan and asks him something, he nods Matt then gestures to me to come inside.

Ethan then asks "it's David right?"

"Yep" i reply

Ethan then tells me "I have something to tell you, hey Matt can you come here"

"Yeah just a minute," Matt says from the other room. He then wheels in next to Ethan

Ethan then looks at Matt then looks at me and says to me "Matt and I are in a relationship and I don't want you to tell anyone yet, i still need to find the courage to tell my family"

I look at them both and smile.

Matt's POV

I look up at Ethan and back at David. My tail starts wagging so fast it felt like it could fall off. Ethan leans down for a kiss, when our lips touch i see a flash and see that David has taken a photo "stupid flash" i hear him say. Ethan breaks the kiss and I turn and look at David growl and give him an annoyed look.

"Don't you dare post that ever" I say to David.

"All right all right Mr grumpy" he says in a joking voice

I can't hold a straight face and end up laughing.

I wave to David as he drives away. As I wheel back inside I smell something burning from the kitchen.

"Ethan what did you burn?"

"I'm burning the Bolognese sauce!!" he says in a panic.

"Alright I'm coming in to help" I say as I wheel into the kitchen.

"You don't.. oh you're already here, alright i need you to redo the Bolognese sauce" Ethan instructs me.

"Okay, I will do the the sauce and you do the the pasta" i order Ethan

"Let's do this," he says to me.

About 30 minutes later "sauce is ready" I yell from the kitchen.

"Coming" I hear Ethan say from the living room.

Over dinner I ask Ethan "So Ethan what do you do for work".

"I work at the Woolworth's down the road" he says.

I am going to take a break for a while be back soon. enjoy and tell your friends to tell their friends and so on about this book. see ya later.