Chapter 13

Matt's POV

(mature content)

Ethan then slips the ring on my ring finger and I am astonished at how beautiful it is.

"I love you so much Ethan" I say hugging him for the millionth time.

"I love you more" he says hugging me back "also you are cute"

"No! I'm not. You are cute" i say back instantly

"Yes you are"

"No im not"

"Yes you are"

"No im not you are cute"

"Yes you are or no cuddles for a month"

"Fine" I say crossing my arms and pouting

"See you are cute especially when you pout" Ethan says picking me up.

"Hmph"

"Awww is somebody a grumpy boy" Ethan says

"No" I scowl.

"I think you are. Now it's time to go to bed. Because i'm tired and so are you" Ethan says carrying me to our room.

"Who put you in charge on how tired i am"

"You when you decided to date me and because i'm your dom"

"Fine. Lets go to bed" I say

"I love you Matt" Ethan says

"I love you too" I say, kissing him.

Ethan then puts me down when we get to our room. I begin to undress first the dress then the crop top and arm warmers and finally my black panties. Yes, I wear panties. Ethan then came up behind me.

"Hey beautiful, you look good" he says, making me blush a dark red. Luckily he can't see my blush under my fur. He then wraps his arms around my waist, gently brushing my dick. I moan at his touch.

"Someones excited" Ethan says

"Mmmmmm"

(A/N I can't write this stupid sex scene. I've tried about 10 times and it just doesn't work so I'll leave the rest to you imagination but I will try and write another one)

When I wake my ass hurts like hell.

"Fuck!" I yell in pain as I try to sit up.

"Yeah I think we are staying home and relaxing today hun" Ethan says to me pulling me towards him and moulds himself to me.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea" I say, starting to fall asleep again.

(A few hours later)

When I wake Ethan is nowhere to be found.

"Ethan?"

"Yeah what is it hun" he says from the back door.

"I was just wondering where you were that's all" I say trying to get up

(A/N. I somehow got myself a boyfriend. We are long distance since he lives in the US. Anyway by the time this is released we will be celebrating 2 months. Sorry for taking so long I've just been held up with school. I also will be in surgery due to a nose problem. And another thing, this book is really close to what's happening in my life at the moment. Thank you for understanding and reading my book. It means a lot. Back to the story)

After a few attempts I finally managed to get up and walk to the backyard.

"Hey hun what you doing" I ask Ethan