Chapter 10

A/N: this chapter was very hard to wright there are some scenes where you might get triggered maybe i don't know but any way have fun reading ;)

Matt's POV

"Where are we?" I ask Ethan

"The place where I had my first driving lesson and got drunk at. This place holds a lot of good memories, and bad. So I thought I might bring my first boyfriend here on our first date" he says smiling

I look around at the parking lot. All I could see were cars and a few motorcycles.

"Shall we go for a walk, Matt?" Ethan asks

"Yeah let's go" I say as I kiss him on the muzzle.

I grab mine and Ethan's bags out of the boot.

We walk for about 30 minutes talking about stuff we were interested in or stuff that we thought was weird, until Ethan says

"We're almost there. Also did you bring your camera Matt?"

"Of course I brought my camera Ethan" I say

I then look ahead of me and my jaw drops when I see the view of Melbourne.

(This is a photo of my home town Melbourne i didn't take it but it's a photo from a restaurant called skyhigh)

"Wow it's beautiful" I say as I give Ethan a lovers kiss. We stayed like this until someone says.

"Hey you two faggots go kill your selves!"

"Oh go fuck yourself" I half shout

"What the fuck did you just say" says the stranger as they walk out of the shadows.

"You know what you heard but I'm going to say it again. Go fuck yourself" I say through gritted teeth. I then growl and bare my fangs.

"Oh you and your fag friend are going to regret that" he says as he launches himself and tries to punch me. I grab his arm and throw him to the ground. He gets up and tries another swing. He misses my face, hits my knee and trips me. I fall to the ground. The stranger then launches himself at Ethan. Ethan tries to duck too late he is hit and thrown against the stone wall behind him. I then launched myself at the stranger but get kicked in the face I get grab his right arm and break it. He howled in pain and kicks me off again harder he then punches Ethan in face knocking him out. The man then grabs a knife out of his pocket and plunges it into Ethan's chest. I then act on instinct, adrenaline, pure anger and launch myself again at the man kicking him in the head and punching him over and over until he is knocked out on the ground. I rush to pick up Ethan and run to the car.

"Please hold on Ethan I can't live without you" i say.

I am flawing it to the hospital when I see red and blue lights flashing. I pull over. An officer comes to my window.