Chapter 12

Ethan's POV

(4 months later)

I'm walking into a jewellery store to get mine and Matt's engagement rings. I've been wanting to do this for so long but haven't had the courage. Now I feel like it's the right time as we have been dating for about 5 months and it feels like the right time.

"Hello, how can I help you?" the feline behind the counter says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I'm looking to buy an engagement ring for my boyfriend and myself" I say with a smile.

"Aww that's cute. I remember buying my engagement ring for my wife, if you come with me I'll show you the selection of rings we have" she says coming out from behind the counter. I follow her to one of the other counters where she brings out three large rectangular boxes containing the most beautiful rings I've ever seen.

"I think I'll take that set" I say pointing to a gold and silver set with small emeralds embedded in them.

"Nice choice. We've been trying to sell those two for a while. I'm glad that we are getting rid of old stock" she says, placing the rings in a small white box.

"Thank you for the help" I say as I pay for the rings.

"No problem. hope it goes well," she says waving to me. I wave back putting in my earbuds in and start listening to lofi.

As I pull into the driveway I see Matt working in the garage.

"What you working on hun?" I ask as I get out of the car.

"Oh... ummm. Nothing" he says, hiding something behind his back.

"Alright then. I bought some groceries and you something" i say grabbing the shopping out of the back

"Ooh let me see" Matt says, stuffing the thing into his left pocket and coming over to help me.

Once I had put the groceries away I grabbed the bag that had the stuff for Matt such as. A Light pink and white striped arm warmers and programer socks as well as a skirt, crop top, neon purple, blue and and black crop hoodie and a rex collar with my name engraved on the name tag.

(A/N so i forgot to add this earlier in the book but matt is a femboy and a sub bottom. He is based off of me and i only recently became a femboy like 4 months ago anyway back to the book)

"Oh my god thank you so much" Matt says as he pulls everything out. He then turns and gives me a kiss that feels like it lasted forever and I didn't want it to end.

Matt broke the kiss and grabbed his new clothing.

"I'll be right back," he says, walking into our room.

Oh yeah he moved in with me last week. I then grabbed the box with our rings out of my bag and put it in my right pocket.

About 15 minutes later Matt came out of our room. And he looked stunning.

"What?" he asks

"Nothing. You look amazing. Also you ready to go. David and Alison are probably waiting for us" i say

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot we had a double date with them. I still can't believe that it's been nearly 3 months since they started dating" Matt says, putting on his old pair of basketball boots.

"They sure look cute together" I say as I grab the car keys and walk out the front door.

"I'm driving" I say as I get in the driver's side.

"Fine with me" Matt says getting in the passenger seat.

After a quick 20 minute drive we arrive at a small Italian restaurant. I tell the waiter that we were with David and he walked us to a private room on the second floor. Where David and Alison were waiting.