Chapter 9

Ethan's POV
As I pull into the driveway I put my head on the wheel. I can't stop the tears.
"Hey Ethan, are you okay? What's wrong" Matt says, giving me a hug. I look at him
"My parents are coming to town for a while. I'm worried that they might find out that I'm gay and that you are my boyfriend. I'm not too worried about my mum as much as dad. Mum will try and understand but dad I am unsure what he will do."
I say crying on Matt's shoulder.
"Ethan, Ethan it's ok I will be by your side the whole time to the day I die. I will not leave you. I love you too much to leave you because it will destroy me" Matt says rubbing my back. I break the hug and kiss him. I then get out and go to the passenger side door, as I helped Matt out a white 78 series Land Cruiser pulls up. My heart sinks when my parents get out. I look back at Matt "fuck, fuck, no no no this can't be happening they aren't supposed to be here until Thursday. Fuck there goes my plans I had for Matt". I think to myself.
"Hi Ethan" my mum says, giving me a hug. She breaks the hug.
"Hi, son" my dad grumbles as we shake paws.
"Hi mum, dad. I thought you weren't coming till Thursday" I say
"Well we thought we might surprise you and stay for an extra week. It's been a while since we have seen each other" says mum.
"Hey mum and Matt can we talk in private?"
"Sure" says Matt and mum in unison.
"We'll talk in my room" I say, giving Matt a nod.
His face went from happy to nervous. He knew what I was about to do.
I close the door and Matt was sitting on the bed as mum was going through my wardrobe.
"Do you have to go through my things mum?"
"Yes I do apparently" she says pulling out my pile of mixed underwear. My face goes scarlet with embarrassment as Mum grabs my pair of special underwear.
"What's this?" She asks. Matt then bursts out laughing.
"Don't you worry about what kind of underwear I wear. I need to tell you something very important. And you be quiet Matt" I say with a stern voice.
"Now mum I didn't want to tell you this and dad will kill me if he finds out. I feel like you will understand better. I'm gay", I say. Mum stops what she is doing and just stares at me.
"Fuck I shouldn't have said anything. You know what, just forget what I said. Matt let's go" I say. Matt then goes to grab his crutches.
"Ethan wait, Matt you can go hun" mum says as she grabs my shoulder.
"Mum, Matt stays he's—"
"I'm Ethan's boyfriend" Matt interrupts me.
"He's your what. I thought you were joking but you are really gay!!!" She shouts
"Quiet, Mum. Dad will hear us and then kill me and Matt and I can't tell him until I'm ready" I say.
"Sorry but it's just a shock I...I will try. I'm happy that my boy has someone and unhappy that it's a man but I will be here if you need me. I will try, I can promise that. Also have you and Matt slept together?" She asks.
"Yes Matt and I have slept together. He's been here since his bike accident a week and a bit ago. No we have not had sex yet" I say sitting next to Matt.

(Time jump to the next morning. Ps I forgot to mention Matt got his arm out of his cast sorry if it says that Matt's arm was broken I meant fractured or something like that. I am too lazy to change it when I'm this far into the book)

Matt's POV

I'm standing in the kitchen with one hind paw in a moon boot. I'm glad I am finally out of that stupid cast that wasn't necessary because my arm wasn't broken or fractured, it was badly sprained.
"Hi Wolfe" I hear Ethan say coming back from his morning run.
"Wolfe, when did you come up with that?" I ask
"Well aren't you a wolf and you're my wolf so why not but it will change soon I think I found a better one" he says chuckling.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask
"I have already had breakfast" he says
"Ok then. We can head off to the wall after I have had my breakfast" I say grabbing out a muesli bar.

(Another time jump to the afternoon when the wall is done. Sorry just finding it hard to come up with readable parts.)

I stand back and take a few photos. I still can't believe I was able to do this and with my partner. I think to myself.
"Hey Matt. We better get home and pack for Uni tomorrow" Ethan says to me.
"Alright then let's go and also what are we going to do for the rest of the afternoon?" I ask
"I don't know. We could go on our first date tonight"
Ethan says as we walk back to the car.
"Ok where do you want to go?" I ask
"I have a place" he says
The car ride back was quiet and as I was getting dressed into some more casual clothes. dark olive green t-shirt, black pair of jeans and my dog tags that were given to me by my cousin. I get a massage from the mechanic saying they had to get new bike but all of the aftermarket parts that I put on except the suspension and exhaust will be brought across to the new bike. "I really liked that bike oh well at least they found a replacement and the price is going to cost me a lot. Wait a minute I might be able to help them with the rebuild" I think to myself.
"Hey Matt are you ready to go" Ethan asks
"Yeah just a minute" I reply as I grab my shoes.
Ethan is stand by the door wearing a dark blue pair of jeans, black t-shirt, dark grey jacket and a gold chain.
"Ethan you look... amazing" I say as I give him a hug and a kiss.
"Shall we go?" He asks.
"Yes, let's go and where are we going?" I ask
"It's a surprise, for me to know and you to find out" he says, smiling.
"Fine" I pout and cross my arms.
"You're pouting is adorable, Matt" Ethan says teasing me
"No it's not" I say

Sorry for taking so long with getting chapters out just struggling with life and my mental health. I have AD/HD and depression so sometimes I just can't get any inspiration. Anyway hope to get more chapters done. Have a good day ya fur balls. See ya ;)