Chapter 3

Quick writers note: Ethan is coming up in this chapter and I will have some chapters on him.

Matt's POV

Art won the compassion with a drawing of a sun set with a couple sitting on a bench, I came second with a beach with a gold and pink sunset, David came third with a portal into another world and Pete did a drawing of a skateboard. The drawings took 3 hours to do so it was nearly 5 in the afternoon neatly time for my second stream. The second stream is usually me playing STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor. But I'm going to do some chatting before I play.

This is probably a good time to talk about my gaming setup in more detail. My setup contains a intel i9-14900 ks, NVIDIA 5090 ti, 256 gigabytes of DDR5 ram, 66 terabytes of hard drive storage and 6 terabytes of ssd nvme, custom GPU and CPU water loop, Lian Li Lancool 215 case, sea-sonic 1300w 80+ platinum efficiency power supply, 4 120mm and 2 140mm Noctua fans, a 2 in one wireless WiFi and Bluetooth with WiFi 6-E protocol, B550 gaming motherboard 1 360mm, 1 280mm radiators, cooler master MS110 keyboard, Logitech G502 HERO mouse, Audio-Technical ATH-M50x Headphone, 1 Asus ROG Swift OLED 47.5 inch 240Hz, 3 Asus ProArt Display 32.0 165Hz monitors, Goxlr, Electro-Voice RE20 mic, Elgato stream deck, 3 Elgato LED panels and Sony a5100 DSLR camera.

Anyway I start the stream and talked about what is going to be happening over the next few years.

1 day before uni starts

I wake up stretch and get up, look at my phone and see that I have a message from an unknown number saying "Hi Matt my name is Ethan. Tomorrow I will show you around campus. Can't wait to meet you. Yours sincerely Ethan".

Crap, I forgot that I have school tomorrow. I say in shock

I grab some clothes and my leather jacket, helmet, riding gloves, boots, pants, backpack, laptop, wallet and keys. Yes, I own a motorcycle. I then call Ethan to ask where we want to meet so we can talk about the university.

Ethans POV

I hear my phone ringing, i look and see that Matt is calling

I pickup and say "hello"

"Hey Ethan, it's Matt, where do you want to meet so we can talk about the University?".

"Umm maybe the pancake pala i haven't had breakfast yet".

"OK, be there in about 30 minutes".

"Cool see you in 30".

27 minutes later

I get there and sit down at table 9. About 3 minutes later I see a light brown wolf with a wight chest and dark grey ear tips and the tip of his tail was also dark grey. He looked really hot. I then get a text from Matt asking what table you are at?

I reply with table 9.

The light brown wolf that just walked in comes over and says "hello"

"Hey Matt, how are you?" I say and start lightly blushing.

"Not bad, how about you?" he asks.

"I'm doing well, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask, blushing.

"I will just have the regular and are you Blushing?"

"Ok, wait, was I?"

"Yeah it's pretty obvious" he says chuckling

After breakfast I ask Matt if he wants to come over to mine for a bit. He agrees. We walk out and I see a Ducati Sport 1000 Biposto sitting outside Matt gets on and asks for the address. I give him my address and go to my car, a 2007 Subaru wrx sti. When Matt and I arrive at my house and go inside. I look at Matt and Blush. He looks really hot. I then think to myself, am I gay? There is something about Matt that I can't explain. I have this voice in my head. He is the one.

Thank you so much for 2 reads this means a lot too me <3