Chapter 2

Matt's POV

Here is little bit of background

I'm gay as you probably know, I have AD/HD and Anxiety. When I came out it was a relief but leading up to it I was so nervous that some days I couldn't come to school. When i came out it was a relief but there were furs who followed my socials that weren't so cool with that but I don't want to remember what happened but there was one user that stood out from the crowd the user name was Ethan there was something about his posts that spoke to me in a way that i just can't explain.

I started streaming in year 10 when i was inspired and just went fuck it ill give it a try and when i started making videos i was uploading my stream VODS and then turned into me doing random stuff for fun.

My friends and I bought this house together at the end of year 11. one so we could move out, two we all wanted to live with each other since year 8 when we formed the friend group.

My best friend David and I have always had a connection but he's straight so we are just best mates, Pete and I met when we were on camp so we shared food groups and a tent and have been friends since, Art was my first ever friend in class one. So that sums up us.

THE NEXT MORNING

As I wake and see David standing in the corner with a massive grin on his face.

What are you doing in here. I say to him in a annoyed voice

Nothing. He says to me

Really. I reply

Yep.

Ok then. i say

I go to get up and just as i put my feet on the floor David throws a water balloon at me but i catch it and throw it back at him, he then gets covered in water. He stares at me in astonishment .

Go get changed into dry cloths i say to him

But how what huh what. He mumbles on his way out.

I get up stretch and get ready for the day. I look over at my setup. It contains 4 monitors, a standing desk, my PC on the desk, sound mixer, sound board top line mic, green screen and LED light panels. I go and turn on my PC then go to breakfast which is bacon eggs and hash browns. I eat breakfast, say good morning to everyone and go back to my room and then relies I have several emails from the uni saying that someone named Ethan would show me around campus, what class I have, where they are and who my teachers are. I then think to myself, I wonder if it's the same Ethan that follows my socials.

I start my recording for the day and my stream then log off for the day. I look at my paws and see that I'm shaking. I look at my watch and see it's nearly lunchtime.

After lunch I go outside where everyone is, I then ask them what they want to do. Pete suggests a drawing competition and everyone agrees, luckily for me I have been practicing so I have high hopes. As I was drawing I realized that a lot of the university would know that I'm gay, so hopefully nothing bad happens. But I always put caution to the wind when it comes to stuff like this.