Chapter 4

Ethan's POV

I look at Matt and ask him if he wants to stay at mine for the night as I am closer to the campus. Matt thinks for a bit and agrees.

"I'll go back to mine and grab my books and some spare cloths" Matt says

"OK" i reply

As I wait for Matt to get back. I think to myself he's really hot, Why do i want to ask him out. It's too soon he probably doesn't even like me, I have to wait until he has to make the move.

Matt's POV

As i ride home i think to myself gee Ethan seems to like me and i kinda like Ethan.

A car pulls out in front of me i hit it at 80km/h and are thrown from the bike and hit another car i grab my phone and call Ethan and say call help as my vision goes black

Ethan's

My phone rings and I pick up and say hell. I hear Matt say. call help. I then call 000 and transfer Matt's phone number to the paramedics so they can find where he is. I stay on the call and ask where Matt is. They give me which hospital he is going to. I hang up, get in my car, drive to the hospital that Matt is at.

15 minutes later

As I enter the door and ask the person at the front desk which room Matt was in and she asks why I wanted to see him and I say I'm his boyfriend she looks at me and says room 325 on the third floor. I run to the elevator, go to the third floor and then run to room 325. When I open the door I see Matt lying on the bed with his eyes closed, he looks so cute lying there peacefully with the heartbeat monitor beeping. I sit on the chair next to his bed. By this time it's nearly 4pm. By the time the nurse comes in a ginger fox with white tipped ears and tail. She looks at me, thinks for a bit and tells me what happened and that he might wake tomorrow morning, she then leaves. I look at Matt and blush slightly. At about 5pm I go for dinner and at about 5:30pm I go back to Matt's room. I then try to sleep while sitting in the chair but I end up getting into Matt's bed.

Matt's POV

The next morning

I wake and see Ethan lying next to me rubbing my ears. I look at him. He suddenly stops. "Don't stop, I liked that" I say. Ethan blushes bright red. The nurse walks in ahh your awake Matt your boyfriend has been here since 4:15 yesterday. I look at Ethan and smile. He blushes even harder after the nurse gives Ethan and I breakfast she leaves. "So your my boyfriend now" i say to ethan

"Yeah I guess so" he replies. He  leans in to kiss me and as our lips touch i hug him as we kiss i break the kiss take a breath lean forward and this time when we kiss this time i put love compassion into it. It felt like forever but When we broke up I look into his eyes  and ask if he wanted to tell anyone he replied. I don't think my family will accept me so let's keep this between ourselves. I knew how he felt not wanting anyone to know and agreed to keep it a secret I then asked "is my bike was ok. Did you get them to my mechanic?"

"Yes, I got them to take it to your mechanic" He replies

That afternoon I don't know how but Ethan convinced the nurse to allow me to go home.

When we arrived back at his house i ask "shouldn't you be at school right now?"

"No, I'm looking after you and I only want to be with you. When I'm with you all is clear. I love you" he recipes.

"I love you too," i say to him, blushing.

"So I have to look after you with your broken arm and leg" he says, kissing me on my snout.

"I guess i won't be able to drive my car and I'm now stuck in a wheelchair until either my leg or my arm heals" I sigh.

"You're lucky I love you" he says chuckling.

I wheel over to Ethan and kiss him. After what feels like an eternity I break the kiss. I ask, "Do you have my bag?"

"Yes I do, I'll go and grab it from my car" Ethan says to me.

After Ethan returns from his car he hands me my bag and I grab out my laptop which was safely wrapped. I open the lid and boot it up. It's an msi Titan-GT77-HX-13VX. it's a generation old, I got it on sale and it does what I need it to. First I open up my emails and see that I have been sent some instructions on my tasks. I then blender and begin editing some old footage.