What happened?

So you know how I said I was going to release chapter 12 around Christmas and then didn't. The reason behind that is I got busy and one thing led to another and now here we are a few days before new years. I'm also currently in New Zealand on a scout jamboree and a few really big things have happened in my life recently that have made it hard to keep going one of the only things that have kept me going is this book and streaming. But yeah this year has been really hard on me with a few highs and many lows but I've kept going because people rely on me and I rely on people and that I know life will get better. Also I can't stress this enough if you feel like you can't go on like life will be better without you it won't trust me I have a friends friend that killed themself because they thought life was better without them and if you feel like you have to do everything yourself fight your battles alone. Talk to someone talk to your closest friend or the person you trust the most. Don't be afraid to ask for help. I made that mistake not asking for help and bottling down my emotions and shutting down. I would have outbursts and it got so bad that I started to hurt myself physically and mentally and when I did ask for help the only person I could ask was my best friend because I shut everyone out and didn't give them a chance to earn my trust that includes my family and I was diagnosed with depression. Please ask for help don't struggle alone because it is really hard to ask for help later. You don't have to suffer alone make friends and feel like you can go to them or their family to talk if you trust them enough. I trust my friend's family enough that if I get kicked out of my home I can go to them. Have someone you can talk to without them judging you. It helps.