Chapter 11

The rest of the day went pretty quick after lunch.
I park Ethan's car and walk to his room.
"Hey how you feeling hun?" I ask
"Not the greatest but better" he says
"That's good. Do you want anything?"
"Yes to get out of here"
"Sorry not till tomorrow" I say kiss Ethan on his forehead.
We talk until I go to get dinner for both of us.
"So I have been thinking since we have both been looking after each other and how we feel about each other. If I could move in with you. It's ok if you say no. I was just wondering because I feel like something could happen and I'm not there to help or protect you. I honestly don't know what I would do without you" I say to Ethan as he eats his fish and chips.
"Yes you can move in. I was actually thinking about asking if you wanted to move in with me" he says kissing me.
(The next morning)

My alarm goes off. I turn it off and look at my phone. It's 5am.
"Time to go for a run" I say to myself.
I grab my watch and Ethan's spare house keys and go for my run.
"I can pick up Ethan after my classes and we can go to pick up his surprise from Arts work. I also need to go grocery shopping" I think to myself.
I get back at about 7am, have a shower and breakfast before I leave for my classes.

(That afternoon)

"You ready to go hun?" I ask Ethan as I walk in.
"God yes. First let me get dressed and then we'll go" he says getting up.
After he gets dressed I sign him out.
"I'm driving you aren't allowed to for at least a week and I have a surprise for you but we have to pick it up" I say unlocking the car.
"Fine, you can drive," Ethan says as he pouts.
"You look adorable when you're upset" I laugh.
I then call Art.
"Hey Art, do you have the parts?" I ask
"Yeah Matt they are all here ready to be assembled" Art says on the other side of the line
"Good we are on our way. Also, can you get the thing?"
"Sure thing. See you soon".
I hang up and start the car.
"Who was that?" Ethan asks.
"That was Art he has your surprise" I say
After a quick 20 minute drive I pull into the parking lot in front of Arts work.
"We're here now I pulled a few favours to get this and we get to build it and the reason we took your car is mine doesn't have enough space for everything" I say to Ethan.
"Let's go then" he says
I get out, lock the car and we walk in holding hands.
"Hey Matt hey Ethan"
"Hey Art" I say, shaking his paw.
"Come with me I'll show you to the back where it's waiting" Art says talking us to the back of the shop.
We walk through a maze of shelves until we reach a workbench covered by a large cloth.
"Matt can you do the honours of revelling what's underneath" Art asks
"Sure thing" I say
I then grab the cloth and lift it off of the bench revealing the latest computer parts.
"Oh my god... Matt you shouldn't have"
"But I did anyway. Do you want a hand assembling it"
"Yes can you because I don't have a clue where to start"
"Ok then let's get started" I say rubbing my paws together.
~~~
As we drive home I remember I have to pick up a package from the post office.
"Hey Ethan, I need to pick up a package from the post office. So we'll stop there before we head home. Ok" I say
"Yeah that's fine Matt" he says.
I park the car and ask Ethan if he wants to come but he kindly refuses.
"Hey Jake, how have you been?" I ask him
"Hey Matt, it's been a while. I'm doing well my partner proposed the other day"
"That's wonderful. How long were you two together before they proposed?" I ask
"We were together for 6 months. Anyway how are you and are you here to pick up a package" Jake asks
"I'm doing good. I have a boyfriend now and yeah I'm here to pick up a package" I say, giving Jake the note from the P.O. Box
"That's good, what's he like?" He asks. handing over the package.
"He is funny, smart and all the things I like about a guy. He's the one I feel it" I say to Jake smiling as I think about Ethan.
"That's good. What's his name?"
"His name is Ethan. He is currently waiting in the car so I should probably get back to him. It was nice talking with Jake again. We should meet up sometime" I say as I walk out the door waving.
He waves back and I then go to the car and hand the package to Ethan. He gives me a puzzled look
"It's for you"
He looks even more confused when he takes off the packaging. Inside is a small box.
"Well are you going to open it I got it specially done for you" I say
He opens it, taking out a gold chain necklace with half a heart and my name ingrained on it.
"I have the other half with your name on it. I don't know why yours took so long to get here but I thought y..."
"Matt, I love it, thank you so much. I love you" he says
I then pull him into a kiss.
"I love you too" I say after Ethan breaks the kiss. "Let's go home," Ethan says as he puts on the necklace.
(A/N. So I just got on the other side of a writer's block. And I feel like the book is just dragging along so I'm going to skip ahead a month or two. Bear with me. Also I have a question: should I do a sequel to this book on Matt and Ethan's son. Yes I just spoiled the ending where Ethan and Matt get married and adopt a son. Anyway happy reading ya fluff balls)