04. I'm Divya Rathore

"The true and pure love can be depicted through your eyes only, but when you express it through your words and actions it makes my heart do a Peter Patar dance."
✧✧

At the hall, Krish was ready in a shade darker of pistachio sherwani suit. His hair was set with gel but heart was nervous. He couldn't believe that one of his dreams was coming true and this made him overwhelmed as well as scared. Because everything to him seems like a fairytale and fairytale can get broken, shattering all dreams in one go.

His mother calmed him and asked him to live in the moment which he finally received after fighting with his destiny. And he smiled at her and came downstairs where guests had already started coming, and he paced left-right.

His eyes were searching for Divya and he seemed too stressed by not finding her near his eyes. His parents and some of the relative's laughed seeing his impatience and joked with him but he ignored them. He tries to reach her out on call but it seems Farha has still not returned it to her.

On the other side, Farha wanted her best friend to wait more and she took his finance from the backside gate. Divya resisted saying they should be present there but she somehow convinced her.

The party started in half an hour as all the guests had already arrived. Krish's father dragged him to the stage after getting the text of Farha that they reached. Krish was acting stubborn to have a look of her first and then start it but his dad's one glare and he shut it.

Going to the stage their project head assistant hosted the party and thanked everyone for being present on such an auspicious occasion. They then started to go with the project presentation and showed everyone the upcoming resort plan whose work was already started. The resort is being built on an empty island which will have a private villa over water which opens to its stretch maintaining the privacy fully. It has a star gazing shed with a retractable roof, a beautiful swimming pool and excellent hospitality service. The villas will have private kitchens too just in case people wanna cook and eat instead of getting help.

The plan made everyone amazed and delighted with this project, their eyes sparkled and put an impressive look on many faces. Krish took over the session after that and said this plan was made by his wife while they were having a vacation at their private island.

Media getting excited about this session started throwing questions when they were signalled to speak up after the presentation went off. One by one everyone asked some questions and he replied to everything.

"Why did you plan to do this inauguration, launch of a new project and also your engagement in this one day only?", one of them from the back row asked.

Krish smiled hearing the question.
"Maybe because I wanted to save my money and time for holding a grand wedding and plan a long honeymoon vacation instead", he answered.

The blister of laughter bursted and the hall got filled with laughter as they all chuckled at his joke but it was right till some point. He do wants a grand wedding introducing her to the world and show who he belongs to and also the honeymoon period is something which everyone wishes to last long. Then he explained saying he was joking and to arrange everything in one day was Divya's idea like the inauguration and engagement. While about the launch, it was her dream project and her dream was his. So, he held it as a surprise for her and it was true as she was fully unaware of it.
It was almost a month or two ago she said this to him while sitting on their private island. And she uttered these words like that only in the air staring at the crystal clear water coming to and fro and he made it true.

Isn't it an awe moment?
Anyways!!

Divya meanwhile standing at the dark end teared up hearing his words. She was touched and felt lucky to have him, she started believing she made the right decision to agree to marry him.

The conversation about this continued when one of the reporters further asked about his fiance's presence. He grinned hearing that as this words and new feeling still sent butterflies to his tummy.

"Well, I don't know where she is yet?", he muttered more to himself and cursed Farha internally to hide her.

People laughed while some murmured while saying what he was saying. When lights get dimmed, eyes scattered throughout the room to know what's going on. Everyone was baffled thinking why the lights suddenly turned off, it was barely anything visible. The muttering was going to exceed the parameter but before that a spotlight got on.

Every head snapped toward it and people waited for that person to appear. For ten seconds there was no moment and everyone felt like being fooled but then she appeared.

"The star of today's night!"

Coming to the lights after wiping the corner of her eyes she made her entry. People's faces glued up seeing the beauty of this mesmerising lady appearing to every naked eye for the first time. Everyone kept on staring at her to get a proper view and when they did they started asking each other.

Whose she?
Why haven't they seen her anywhere?
Is it a lower class girl? Is she a gold digger? But her face says something else?
Wow!! She is just gorgeous!!
Does she even belong to our business community?
Or is this her new launch?
But whose daughter is she?

Many like really many questions and comments were going on in the crowd as if a sensational news just spread in the air and the talk of the town began.

Meanwhile, Krish was whipped, his heart melted totally like the cheese on the pizza platter and eyes only focused on that dazzling beauty shining out like a diamond in the crowd of stones. Every beauty for him was fade and had no comparison or existence at all. His heart, soul, body everything in one go was dedicated to her, only her.

When she reached near the stage Rathod family smiled brightly and ushered her to go beside him. While his heart beat was in slow pace as if the violin getting played at a romantic number and him standing in still with eyes speaking it all.

Smiling chastity he extended his hands on his own making her blush and with his help she gets on the stage. Having captivated eyes she feels a bit awkward but smiles when Krish places his hand on hers and she gets back the energy to face the world again.

"Hello, everyone!! I'm very glad you all joined us at this auspicious day of ours and the person you all were waiting for is me.

I'm Divya Rathore!!", she says excitedly.

Everyone eyes at her with a soft smile as she introduces her self. And when she finishes it catches someone specifics interest and his head snaps when till now he was just getting drunk and drowned embarrassing his wife.