28. Permission

"Sometimes we do walk in the den by our own, being blind"

One week passed

Dia was having less interaction with Karan staying mostly out of his sight. She also held a party for her being the new boss of Kundra Empire and got two new deals already. People were praising her tactics and Karan was just smiling standing in the corner. Riya avoided attending her success party and instead kept cooking up an evil plan to destroy her.

Krish after that party needed to leave for his abroad projects for a month and more and the day after he left Dia got a big Trump card in her hands. She wanted to share that with Krish but then stopped knowing the plan she has in her he will never agree to that. So, she decided to hide it from him and today after making sure it will be working according to her plans she decides to let everyone know. Farha was a bit aware of her ideas but didn't know fully as after Krish the burden is on her shoulder and she hardly gets free time. 

……

In the evening, Dia after returning home went straight to her room and got herself soaked in that bubble bath. She needed to be chilled and a gut full to just drop that bomb which could be the biggest turning point of her life. She was scared, she was nervous but the lady inside her dying to take revenge against her sister aka enemy was in power impact. She was clear in her head that she would do this but this stupid heart makes her count the unwanted consequences in front of her eyes which will surely arise like a hurricane.

Firstly, Krish would never agree, and nor will others do but trying to convince them still seems an option here while for Krish it's a clear-cut loud No. 

Secondly, her subconscious mind was paranoid thinking this and that. 

Thirdly, to witness the scenes live which she once thought would-be her future is today someone else kills her already, so how would she face it?

……..

Dinner time came and everyone arrived at the table with Farha still on a con-call. Sanjeev glared at her for having earphones but gave up as he knows what shit she is going through. Dia is trying to help but it's not all and Farha is drowned in work with her petite self. 

Everyone sitting started eating in silence while Farha managed to eat a bit while talking, being damn hungry. Anjali stared at her in amazement and shook her head at her actions. While Sanjeev just felt Dia was trying to say something but was hesitating. Anyways as the dinner somehow ends they all walk to the living room and Farha finally gets relieved from that call. 

They slump themselves onto the couch and wait for the desert to arrive and as everyone starts having it she clears her throat. Every head snaps at her side and she keeps her bowl aside and stands on her feet. 

"I want to inform you all about something", she says, gulping hard. 

 "Yeah.. dear say we are listening. What's it about?", he inquires.

"Umm… dad.. act-ua-ll-y I wanted to say tha-t I am shifting to Kundra Mansion", she dropped the bomb.

"What?", saying this everyone stood up at their feet.

"Does Krish knows about this?", Anjali inquires and she nods in a negative response.

Everyone feels their head blown and blood pressure fluctuates. They didn't know what to say or do with this crazy girl and everyone left from there with a disappointed look. They all were mad at her after hearing her reason behind it. No one approved and left saying she is free to do whatever she wants to or else she can just ask Krish. But they are out of discussion and don't want to blabber much.