51. Chase of time

Did you all read my A/N on previous chapter
😑

~~~~

"Time is always running in its pace now it depends on us whether we make it or lose it"

Entering the dull dirty tin house covered with spider web all over it, he calls for his brother. And going a bit inside he finally spots him out making his eyes spark through happiness but then it suddenly goes wide as he trails down.

"Holy fuck!!", he growls.

Sammy on the other hand, was drugged which made his system numb and paralyzed. Only his eyes were awake and in sense with his heart, who after seeing his brother thumped loud. Tears gathering in his eyes dropped down like a flowing stream while Karan amusingly stared at him.

He doesn't know whether to cry, scold, panic, scream or do what but for a second he remains still and stares at him as tears welled up in his eyes as well. Karan's eyes noticed Sammy wasn't tied up fully, only his arms were which seems to be a bit loose and if he struggles that will open up as well. He smiles as he makes a step to save him when his eyes meet with his and he notices Sammy moving his eyeballs left to right. With a cocked raised eyebrow he looks at his brother confused.

"Don't worry Sammy…. I got you! I'll save you from here", saying he tries to make a step again when he does the same thing.

"W-What?? Why are you acting weird? Is it that anyone is … present here and you are scared of it?", Karan scans the room keenly.

"N-No… one is here Sammy. Don't worry there's nothing to be scared of and even if anyone arrives I'll handle them as well", he says assuring his brother.

Karan keeps his foot toward him and with an electrifying jolt passing through his body with a lightning speed throws him behind. Karan gets numb for a good time and shrugs his head off as he recovers from the shock. He looks up at his brother as tears stream again from his eyes but no movement was there in his body. He keenly studies him and realises something is fishy and that's why he was eyeing him to not come forward through his eyes.

He then briefly examines the room and gazes here and there checking for any loopholes. Wires from the electric box were dropped on the floor and it was intentionally filled with water on the floor where he was which is a step down. Sammy was kept above a platform which was one step up but seeing his state he doubts.

Karan thinks up for a plan and runs to take the wires off of him. He does get shocks and it even burns his palm a bit as that wire was peeled off a bit at points. He then reaches his brother and tries to defuse the bomb which can blast any moment. But as he attempts he finds it foul as a message pops up on it saying there's only 55 minutes left for him to save Dia. And still the journey is yet to be completed while he was just wishing to waste his time.

He gulps as he reads it and looks around to find no one but the fear was engulfing him. He was being tapped by his enemy and if it's true he might harm Dia if he gets to know he is not alone here.

Shrugging he looks at his brother thinking if he should leave but then what about Sammy. But then Sammy blinks his eyes and patting his shoulder he leaves to save Dia going in the backwoods.

..................

On the other hand, Krish was getting threatening videos which said, "I know you are sending help for Karan to save your Laila… but you gotta stop it if you want her alive and untouched."

That man's voice booms in his ears and anger boils his blood. He growls and groans as he sends a voice message back.

"You bastard don't you dare to touch her…. I swear I'll peel off your skin even if you lay your finger on her", Krish yells.