58. Epilogue

"If your feelings and love is true you'll surely be rewarded for that, all you need to do is never lose hope. Always stay positive and keep dreaming, God is seeing everything and listening to your prayers!!"

Two Years Later

Everything has changed but in a good way spreading smiles in their life. Dia has returned the Kundra properties and industry back to the name of Kabir Kundra. She even gave him back his house and the position of CEO and President to him. Kabir couldn't been more content then this to have Dia like daughter who is so selfless. And in return Kabir divided all his property and overrship among his three child's-- Dia, Sammy, and Ariha. Dia had a slightly high share as his other two children insisted on it, giving their consent.

She was CEO of the company as Kabir knew no one could handle it well than her and so did his two child believed. Ariha was in Europeans country married and living a healthy happy life. She didn't wanted to come back here as it aches her heart and sorrow engulfs her with the impact of traumatic truth. And hence, Kabir and others themselves goes to meet her twice a year and spend some time.

Sammy is better than before and now he was finally overcoming his traumas and grief. But still he takes the session twice or thrice a month as many times he fells weak.

Dia on the other hand, named all her shares of Kundra Industries on Samar's name who was now named after Riya's name-- Riyan. Samar wanted to feel connected to his mother and so did Dia wished. She didn't want Riyan to know anything bad about her mother and hate her instead she wanted him to be with her as a good memory. Her blessings to be with him always in shape of his name.

According to the will, until Riyan gets mature enough and capable to handle the business it will be taken care of by Dia. Sammy was okay with it but fact that he was his son was still something he likes to deny. And hence, Dia and Krish decide to become her lawfully legal parents as his age was too small to live without a shadow of parents.

Also, after a year of Karan's passing away, Dia made her mother Avni married to Kabir. As Avni was Kabir's first love and he has always loved her. But before he could ever confess or send a marital proposal, Dia's father, Aditya, fell in love with her and he diverted his route, burying his love for her.

Marrying Shalini was his impulsive and situation demands but still with all his heart he ran that marriage. But Shalini couldn't digest the truth ever and that was also main reason she tried to kill Avni and destroy Dia's life. Avni was very hesitant as she never saw Kabir with that intention but as the growing age demands a partner togetherness to rely on. Dia somehow convinced her. And today she lives around her eyes apply as married woman again making Dia's heart content. She is sure her father wherever he is would be happy seeing his mother

Farha meanwhile, is not angry at the small kid at all but for sure on Sammy. She likes to maintain a quiet distance from him and mostly sticks to Derek.

...............

Presently

"I am looking okay, right?", a anxious bride with a cold feet and palms asks.
"Okay.... You look perfect.. awesome.. mesmerizing... beautiful... out of the world my Jaan", an overly excited Farha chirped.

A big smile adorns on Dia's lips as Farha gliding her pinky finger in her eyes Kohl puts it behind her ears for saving from jinx. Later, Farha hugs her tightly and Dia hugs her back while she kisses her head.

"This time only .. love and happiness will be in your life. And I hope you both cherish this relationship each and every day making it so strong that no one can ever break it", she says wishfully and Dia smiles while nodding in affirmation.