36. I hate you

"Why does love and anger when overdosed kill a person's capability to think straight?"

Krish came home just to check upon her as she was really disturbed and dull for a few days. He even suggested to not go back to that mansion but she said she would as her plans have not been executed.

Yes, she was getting distracted finding it hard but after that one question he asked she knows whom to choose over whom. Though that question was still not answered by her anyways making Krish think it's still Karan in her heart. But he remained silent and let her go to that mansion the other day. He for a second was about to suggest tagging along but after the fight they had he don't think it's a good idea.

Dia left for work from Rathod Mansion and in the evening returned to Kundra Mansion. She freshened up, grabs something light to eat and then went to the backyard lawn. She was walking barefoot with a cup of tea in her hands at that cold greasy grass. They tickled her feet and sent a soothing ease to her body driving through her nerves. It was just so serene to walk like that with the silver  and white rays of the moon falling into that small pond. While a cold breeze blowing through the sky sent waves in the pool.

She was keeping her mind calm and cool thinking about none but enjoying this moment when Kabir interrupted her joy. He came and stood in front of her making her look upon him. 

The mansion was unwantedly silent as Riya went somewhere from work, Karan was out as well and Shalini was busy with Samar. Seeing him she smiled a little at him and was about to change her direction when his words made her glued to her place.

"Dia.. I know you survived that accident and the one who was your saviour is none other than Krish", he said with enlightenment in his voice.

"I am very happy and delighted to know this. And also understand why you hide this from us. But my child now that I know the truth don't you think this old man deserves one hug from his daughter", he says as tears rolled down his eyes.

Dia's breath hitched and leaving the tea cup at the table beside her she ran into his arms. She was waiting for this moment for very long and tears pricked her eyes as well. She sobbed in his arms and he cried along with her, staying like that for a few minutes. Later, they sat at the bench and caught up for a small conversation. While someone was eavesdropping on their talk and was shocked to know the reality.

That person ran inside and dialled a number quickly with breathing getting uneven. After a few rings the call got answered and in a panic state that person informed the one on call that 'Dia is alive and right now living with a different identity in Kundra Mansion itself'.

The person on the other line laughed evilly hearing this and thanked the informer for telling such a great news. Finally the search for Dia was going to be over and as per that person's belief she was really alive the same way he survived.

"We are going to meet up soon baby girl!!", that person muttered to himself.

……….. 

After dinner time Dia was talking with Krish on the call standing on the balcony of her room. They were having a cute boyfriend and girlfriend talk who newly got into a relationship and there came a moment when he asked for a kiss. She denied it a few times but then gave in. She sent kisses to him kissing her phone screen thrice and after that kept the call bidding bye. 

A shy smile was dancing on her lips as she was still in that call phase in her head. But it all got wiped out as she turned behind and found Karan leaning to the door sill of her balcony. He was not having a pleased expression on his face and by looking at him she could say he was angry and jealous.