41. Dream like Date

"You always make sure I feel the best and special person in your life"
~Dia

Changing into a white crop top with thin strap sleeves with dark blue washed shots pairing it with a blue floral print georgette long coat. She matched it with white open toe flats with a criss cross pattern tie knot. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun with a scarf. And with a dazzling smile she made her way down hopping on the stairs.

"Omg… ma'am someone seems damn happy, huh?", Claire teases her as she gets down the stairs.

"Umm… yes I'm. Okay listen get my sch-", she was cut in between.

"Your schedules are cleared and mine as well. I have made an appointment for you and me.. hehehee for a spa and salon treatment. The designer will be there with dresses, heels and sandals' ', she chirped.

Dia was amazed with her speechless skills and that's why maybe she is Dia's favourite and close after her friends and family. They both left together while Riya played with her loose hair strand having a devilish smirk on her face as she kept on looking at them from the balcony.

"I swear I'll ruin that smile of yours!", she mumbled to herself.

………..

Dia had a great day relaxing her muscles in the spa and getting her body a soothing ease. She was feeling euphoric after the best spa, self-care, romantic songs and the best with no Kundra's in front of her eyes.

She got styled by the best professionalist of town and wore a patchwork fishtail maxi dress fitting her curves in an S-line silhouette with off shoulder long sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. She matched her dress with a flowing diamond pendant necklace of gold with a small platinum pendant with "Kria" written on it. She wore diamond stud earrings and did a nude makeup. Her highlighted red wine hair on deep brown hair colour was left open from bottom while her sides and front hairs were braided at her head like a crown.

Dia didn't look less than a queen or should I say a bride and as promised the car was there to pick her at the exact time. She sat in the car gracefully with bubbles of nervousness and excitement mixed in her stomach. She kept on checking on herself as the distance between them kept on going less. To reach the said place it took them more than two hours as unfortunately the car got stuck in traffic. But whatever happened was for good only as Krish was busy giving the final touches to his makeover and the decorations at the backyard of the hotel. The whole hotel was booked by him and the walkway was decorated as well.

Red carpet was laid for her arrival with red rose petals at its sides. Small lamps in rectangle glass boxes of three slightly different heights were kept together like a beholding captivated view. Stand with white flowers on top and chains of small round glasses hanging on them were set between every lamp. The hotel had white curtains and white creeper flowers flowing from up to down in their pots hanging from the ceiling. The arrangements were just breathtakingly beautiful and it all seemed as if it wasn't a date but a damn fat wedding of theirs.

Krish was also ready with a tuxedo and Farha was busy instructing the hotel staff that when Dia enters, red petals should be showered on her from the red carpet walk only. While she enters inside the hotel a basket of rose petals should be put on her hanging above with champagne bottles popping up. The list was long and she was going to be overstressed more than Krish for the surprise they had set up for Dia. Derek lastly needed to take her out forcefully from there giving her a glass of water but she chose whiskey and gulped in one go.

"I'm fucking stressed!!! I just hope everything goes smoothly", she blurted.

"Yes it will baby… it will", he assured.

……..

Dia reached the venue after a never ending drive and came down off it fixing her dress and looked for the last time. The driver left her and as she looked around being sure about her appearance she got scared. The lights were off and it made her doubt if she was at the right address or not. But with a thudding heart she walked toward the white fence gate and as her legs stepped at the carpet the lights one by one started getting on. Her heart almost came out of dear but as she gulped the view in her brain a loud gasp left her lips.