06. Something about her

~☆~
"Guilt is something we carry all our life and nothing can be more burdened than that"
~~☆~~☆~~

Author's POV

Reaching home frustratingly Karan throws his coat at the couch in the living area and dashes to his room.
It was midnight by now as the distance from their house to that hall was around 1 n a half hour and the party which held them intrigued made them late. During the whole ride he was silent as hell and didn't utter a single word nor did Riya dared to, seeing his face or willing to make a scene in front of the driver.

She enters the house screaming his name as he was already gone in a blink, making the mansion greeted with her voice while everyone was asleep. She saw him going up, his coat was lying on the couch and shuts her lips seeing the silence of night.

It's amazing that her brain processes sensible things too!! *joking*

But before she could go upstairs Shalini who was awake in the worry of her child, came out and stopped Riya calling her name.

"What happened?", she asks.

Riya nods her head negatively indicating that as usual her son messed up the party and started acting weird. She looks down and leaves for her room only to meet Kabir in the hallway. She looks at him with a scared eyes and he ignores that and just leaves for his room while she for hers. As Kabir and Shalini do not sleep together anymore after Dia left the world and Kundra Mansion. They had different thought which clashed. As Shalini accepted his new daughter in law and son's relationship with their child for the sake of motherly love while Kabir denied to accept his own son as his and was still angry on him for what he did with Dia, his daughter.

Entering the room he aggressively undresses his upper body looking at the mirror and goes to his cupboard. He takes out his nightwear robe and pyjamas and goes inside the washroom. While that sweet dangling face which has no similarity with his ex-wife apart from that orbs held him bound.

He was somehow trying to bring the two and two as one but was failing as the face she had was sweet, round, sharp jawline, almond eyes, button nose and thick eyebrows with normal eyelashes. But Divya was the complete opposite as she had an oval face, round eyes, long eyelashes, fuller lips with a heart shape, long and sharp nose, nor chiselled or sharp but a neat jawline.

On the other hand, Riya enters the room to get a silent welcome and empty space, she sighs heavily assuming he is inside the washroom. Walking to the dressing table she slumps on the tool and exhales all her frustration. She looks tired, worn out and the shine she has on her face is getting wiped off. She feels like she is getting older before her actual age and that made her shoulder slump down. They lay loosely at the side of her body and she was reading herself looking in the mirror when she heard the sliding door of the washroom open and again put a wicked smile and normalise her body posture.

She starts taking out the jewellery out of her neck and ears and looks inside the room in search of him. When she spots him she takes a deep breath and asks in an irritated but calm voice. "What do you want now? Why are you acting like this suddenly?", She questions out her thoughts.

But ignoring her and her question he asks her whether their son has gone to bed or not. She gasped and was about to answer saying she checked upon him while coming to their room, but before she could say he already left.

With a frown and gasp she held her hands in the air, seeing the audacity of him ignoring her existence and words. She hates to get ignored and Karan pisses her off by doing that multiple times.