05. Drowned Thinking

~~♡~~
"Eyes can speak all that your lips can't, while your heart listens to what your ears can't"
~~~๑ ~♡~♡ ~๑~~~

Everyone was still affected by the grace and beauty she carries with the elite class body language she has. A new but pretty face left them flabbergasted and her beauty made them wonder whether she is actually a Beauty with brains or is just a Bimbo.

Divya gave her introduction to everyone and they looked at each other and then at her. Seeing this tension in air and awkwardness surround her she felt a bit uncomfortable and conscious. Her eyebrows furrow, seeing people look at her with judgemental eyes and she looks at Krish for help and support.

Seeing the worry lines at her forehead he blinks his eyes at her and asks the media what's wrong.

Many people stare hesitantly while some look at each other, unable to decide whether they should or not. Because Krish hardly invites Media and its teams to his functions when one of the middle row corner girl stands up after a few seconds.

"Ma'am why haven't we seen you before anywhere. Where do you come from?", she asks.

"I'm Divya.. Divya Rathore and yes I was hidden from the eyes of you all", she said with a plastered smile.

"Whose heiress are you? I mean which major companies are going to merge together this time?", another reporter asked.

In elite class people from one rich family people get married to another so that their business could grow more and they get productive to market. In short, marriages are not just marriages but an alliance of making chains and ruling the market. And they thought the Rathod family was doing the same like others maybe.

Before she could answer another question popped up from someone else.

"Where is your family, ma'am? Why can't we see anyone from your side?", he asked.

"Have you come running away? Were you the caged princess? Are you from the lower class level?
Do you even have a status?
Or are you abandoned?"

The questions one by one were thrown at her harshly and she was tongue tied. She didn't know what to say but the last one word caught her off guard. She was speechless, sweat beads formed over her forehead while palms felt sweaty and legs trembling. She didn't know how to reply to that while seeing her state Krish felt anger rush through his blood. He wanted to kill those media reporters for scaring his fiance and make them taste his wrath. But before he could jump on them leaving a cold and dazed Divya, Mr. Sanjeev Rathod decided to take it over.

"Everyone… Please calm down and take your seat. You shouldn't directly attack my daughter-in-law like that so behave", he said politely but the anger in his voice was not really hidden.

Everyone muttered a small apology while Krish caressed her back, getting her calm. Her chest was getting tight by all these threatening treatments but he managed to get her cool and she sighed a few times before smiling again.

"So, this is my daughter-in-law and she is my friend's daughter who died year's back. Our surname is quite similar but of course it's not the same and she was abroad, out of this crowd for completing her studies and living a healthy life all these year's", he said, making everyone wobble their heads in understanding.