Introduction

Book 1 of the Broken Beginnings Series. it can be read as a standalone or alongside Strange Affection (book 2). Follow along with Cage as he searches for his true mate while trying to throw off the advances of a female he has no interests in that his friends insist is his future.

Spotify Playlist:
https://spotify.link/Vgy8hJtsbDb

At no point do I give permission to anyone to use my characters and/original content. This is an original draft, it has rough editing corrections but may still have spelling/grammatical errors. any suggestions or comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thank you to those who have made this all possible and helped me along my way as a writer. the gratitude I hold for you could never be put into words. you have given me so much more then you could ever know.

To those who have thoughts about writing and never knew where to start or have the courage to start. You only regret the words you never put to paper and the stories you have left unsaid. It is never too late to start.

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐
                 Author Note
└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘

It has been some time since I have been able to write and post. I made promises to try in the last few years that I have not been able to meet. I am trying hard to change that.

As you may have noticed I have posted a prologue for Strange Affection. I plan to continue to publish more for this story in the coming weeks as I am able to. I have been working hard to get to the halfway point in the story before I started to post. I also have intentions to release the next two books of the series shortly after it is completed. All three have been in the process of their writing and to their halfway markers for me to be able to do this.

As a means to make up for this I will be posting 2 bonus chapters for Caged in this weekend. Be sure to keep on the look out for any bonus content. These can be located in "Nymph of My Imagination" story on my profile.