Chapter 25

My alarm clock buzzes loudly and I clumsily reach around trying to locate it on the nightstand to silence the sound. The movement stirs Sophia slightly and she starts to mumble and protest before her nails scratch lightly over my chest. "What time is it?" She murmurs and I turn more towards her, running my hand up her back as I pull her closer to me. She presses her nose to my skin and I can feel her lashes flatter open against my skin before her eyes shut as she inhales deep pressing her lips against me and I exhale out. "Go back to sleep" I whisper having to breathe in and out through my mouth as she shifts her hips against mine running her nose up my chest to my throat trying to get closer.

I can feel my muscles tighten and my body heat with her breath on my neck. Digging my fingers into her lower back I have to focus more on my breathing with each touch she makes. "Sleep, Sophia," I groan out and she giggles softly as she wraps her arm around me kissing my chest before her breathing starts to even out. Kissing the top of her hair I start to drift back into sleep.

I can feel Sophia shift and move before shaking my arm, "Cage," she says softly and I pull the blanket up more. She pushes it down as she sits up, stretching. "Wake up, Cage," Sophia taps my shoulder before shaking it more. Grumbling as I turn to glance at the clock, it is still too damn early in the morning.

"Cant we stay in bed? We could cuddle," whispering out the suggestion, running my finger up her spine, grinning as I watch the shiver follow the path I'm making for it. I can feel her leg press against mine as they part open slightly before she shifts her hips, throwing her leg over my waist. Sophia looks down at me with a coy smile on her lips as she straddles me and this is starting to seem like a good wake up call. Her eyes flash with mischief and her hips grind softly into mine as she leans down gliding her finger up my chest. The wolf sounds out with an approving growl and her smile grows at the sound before she leans her face closer to mine. So damn close.

Heavy breathing is felt against my skin as her nose skims its way across my cheek to my ear before I can feel the tip of her tongue wet the soft spot behind it electing a light moan out from me.

Fuck this is an amazing wake-up call.

"I'm gettin' a shower," she moans softly nipping my lobe before jumping off me going straight into the bathroom, closing the door behind her with a laugh. "Tease," I call out after her as I sit up and she only laughs harder as I hear the water turn on.

Screw it, I'm joining her this time.

Going to the door it isn't locked and I can hear the interruption of water on the showers floor as she steps inside closing the door behind her. Walking in the bathroom, pulling my sweat pants and boxers off before getting closer I can see her silhouette through the frosted glass, "not very nice to leave me like that," I say coming to stand by the shower door before opening it. Sophia doesnt shy away or try to cover up as she lifts her hair letting water run down her back. "Neither is making me wait for a shower, but here we are," She turns towards me and her eyes penatrate into mine as she runs her hands along her skin completely unbothered by my presence as she continues before combing her fingers through her hair pulling it to one side. I cant pull my eyes away, standing fixated by the way her body curves with every small move she makes. "I need to do something with my hair, " she comments holding her hair up as her eyes close, fingers continuing to comb through it and her eyes open again looking me over from head to toe before meeting back up to mine as they swirl and darken. "Gonna join me or just watch me?" She asks while running her hand down her stomach and between her legs as she leans back against the shower wall.

"Both, " I answer, taking a step inside and her lip pulls up in a crocked smile while a soft giggle slips out while watching me. "Please continue, " telling her while reaching up, adjusting the showerhead so the water hits my shoulders. Sophia watches my movement intently while biting her lip before releasing it as her lips part and her thighs rub against themselves as her fingers glide along her mark and I mimic the movement as my fingers feel against my neck.