Chapter 15 - Athena's P.O.V.

This chapter contains explicit sexual content and may be distressing to some readers. If you don't feel comfortable reading smut, please skip this chapter.

Around 4 am the party died down.
Most of us have gone to bed, others just passed out on the couch.
Lewis, Charles and me just put the last few glasses into the kitchen.

„How much fucking is gonna happen in this house tonight?"
Lewis voice was awfully loud in the quiet house, even though he was speaking normally.
It's weird to think that just minutes ago we were dancing and yelling but now it was all quiet.

I groaned. „That's not a thing I wanna think about."
I heard his chuckle behind me as I walked up the stairs to the bedrooms.
„Good night guys!" I waved my hand over my head.
I didn't bother turning around to say goodnight.
Partially because I wanted to go to bed, partially because I thought that if I would look at Charles just once more, I wouldn't go to my bedroom at all.

I heard their mumbling behind me and opened my bedroom door with a smile on my face.
What a start of the year.
I tried to be as quiet as possible, so that I wouldn't wake up Ares.
Since a few more people crashed here, a few of us had to share their beds for tonight.
Ares and me sleeping in the same room for most of the year anyway; since it was much cheaper than getting him a hotel room every-time; so we offered to do it again.
But to my surprise my bed was empty.
Ares wasn't here yet.

I just shrugged and started to get ready for bed.
He would turn up eventually.
Or maybe he spent the night in someone other's bed.
I was thinking about a Lissie Mackintosh.
A smile spread on my lips again as I took off my boots and the skirt right after it.

I stripped and quickly slipped into the oversized t-shirt that functioned as my pyjama.
I was just about to get into bed when a knock on my door stoped me in my tracks.
I guessed it was Ares coming back here anyways.
But then why would he knock?

Before thinking more I opened the door.
I just had a second to look at Charles and he gazed over my shoulder into my room, checking if there was anyone else inside. Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine, pushing me back into the room.

We were standing in the middle of the room, our lips moving against each other hungrily.
His hands gripping my waist, mine interlocked behind his neck.
I kissed him like he was light and I've been sitting in darkness my whole life.

„I tried to stay away but I can't sleep tonight, knowing that you're down the hallway." He growled lowly.
Instead of saying anything I connected my lips with his again.
As much as he needed me, I needed him.
His hands gipped my thighs.
We walked backwards until the back of my knees hit my bed.
Before laying down, I removed my lips from his.

„Are you sharing your room?" I asked him out of breath.
„No?" He answered after hesitating.
„Let's go there, because I don't know if or rather when Ares is coming back."

Charles grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room into the hallway.
I have to hold back giggles, careful to be as silent as possible while walking to his room.
I didn't want the other one's to hear us.

We arrived to his room, our fingers still interlocked.
I walked towards his bed.
But instead I felt a hard tug on my arm and my body crashed into Charles's.

My chest was pressed against his.
Charles looked down at me, his eyes scanning my face. They rested on my lips a little bit longer than on the rest of my face and out of reflex, I moved my tongue over them to wet them.

"You're so beautiful." even in the safety of his room, he was whispering as if he was carful not to destroy the moment with too loud noises.
His hand touched my cheek, his thumb gently brushing over my skin, lighting a million fireflies in my stomach.
He leaned down and his lips brushed against mine, just for a second before he leaned back again.
He looked at me with a small smile on his lips.