chapter 2

No 4 privet drive, Little whining, Surrey, England, 11pm 

Harrys bedroom door opened to reveal one Neville Longbottom. "Neville what are you doing here" Harry asks stunned by the appearance of his friend "Listen harry I know this will be a shock but we need to leave now and everything will explained" all harry could was nod and quickly pack his things before quietly leaving the house. 

as they stepped foot outside harry saw someone he had seen before and thinking through all the people he had meet in the magical world it came to him "Madame Bones its a pleasure to meet you" says harry as they approach the women "Not as much as it is to see you its taken me all these years to find you" states madame bones before further adding "Come along boys we need to get to Gringotts before dumbledore notices your gone, now hold my hand" before harry even has a chance to thinks he feels a pulling in his naval. 

Gringotts, Diagon alley, London, England, 11pm 

"Madame Bones, Heir Longbottom and heir potter welcome to Gringotts the rest of the council have gathered and ready for you" states the goblin greeter and no sooner were they greeted they were quickly walking through the gilded halls of the banks decorated with tapestry's of goblin battles and statues of goblin kings. "Madame Bones what's happing, why am I here" Harrys asks when they stop at heavy wooden door with a seal on it. Amelia looks to harry and answers "Harry I promise you everything will be explained when we enter the room" all harry can do is nod and trust the women who had helped him escape his relatives in the dead of night. 

No sooner had Amelia answered harry did the heavy wooden doors open to reveal a meeting room with several people sitting around a table. Harry sees some of classmates Susan Bones, Hannah Abbot, Daphne Greengrass, Luna Lovegood and some he didn't recognise. Harry is soon pulled out of thoughts by madame bones "is everyone here, good then lets begin. This session of the Jacobite council is here by called to order. our first order of business regards harry potter" at this everyone looks at him and madame bones motions him forward "Harry do you swear in front all gathered here that you are in fact Hadrian James potter son of James Charlius potter and Lily Marie Potter nee Evans" something inside harry told him what to say 

"I do swear on my magic in front of this noble body that I am Hadrian James Potter son James Charlius Potter and Lily Marie Potter nee Evans born on the 31st of July 1980 so mote it be" after harry had made the oath a blinding white light shone for from his wand. "Now that is done will someone tell me what is going on" after harry makes his demand there is laugh from one side of the table "just like his grandfather stubborn and with the grace of his grandmother, you harry James potter give us hope for the future" the women leaves her seat at the table and approaches harry "my grandson Neville was right about you, for you harry James potter are the rightful king of Scots" 

Harry stares at the women shocked he then looks to people around the room and it hits him what Madame bones said Jacobite council he remembers reading about the two failed uprisings and then it further hits him "I am a Stuart and you want me to what claim the throne and I have been lied to my entire life by people who I thought I could trust" Augusta smiles at him and sees his grandfather in the boy "You know what you have to say harry, cant you feel it deep in your heart, say it and claim your rightful place" as Augusta says that Madame Bones stands next to chair she was sat in and Harry walks towards it. "I Hadrian James Stuart herby claim the Throne of Scotland as is mine by Law, Blood and Magic for I am the rightful king of Scots" After that he sits down. 

"Madame Bones what the current population of magical Scotland" Harrys asks thinks he might as well get used to being a kings "3.2 million people are currently citizens of magical Scotland with an army size of 500,000 personnel" harry looks impressed "Madame bones I'm right in saying that you are the Head of the DMLE" she nods "Then tell me what is current fighting force of the English ministry" the question shocks the council was harry already wanting to declare independence Amelia thinks for a second before answering "Magical England has no army and there are only 100 Aurors that work for DMLE" 

"Its all very well and good planning to declare a King and our Independence but there are a few things missing from your plan" A man at the end of the table states "And who are you my lord" "I am Thomas Campbell the duke of Argyll" Harry looks at the remembering what all the history books said 'never trust a Campbell' "So what is my plan missing lord Campbell" the looked around the room to see all eyes were on him "Well for starters there's there's the rest of the regency council to deal with" "What is the regency council" the assembled group looked between themselves to see who would answer and to everyone's surprise it was Susan who answered him "Harry the regency council was set to rule Scotland until such time a magical heir returned, the council is made up of seven people three loyal to the Scottish cause, three loyal to the English ministry and one who is supposed to neutral but is really an English loyalist" harry thinks for a second "Who are the current councillors" for this next question it is daphne who answers "well harry you have the three Scottish councillors here. The duke of Argyll, dowager Longbottom and my father Cyrus Greengrass the Marquess of Lothian" at the mention of her father a tall man, with a handsome face and salt and pepper hair stands up "Its a pleasure to meet you harry daphne has told me about your time at Hogwarts" Harry just nods in response. 

"And what of our English councillors who are they" now this was a subject that no one wanted to bring up due to the fact that harry would be further betrayed but there was only one that was brave enough. "Lucius Malfoy, Perseus Parkinson, Arthur Weasley and Albus Dumbledore" At this point everyone had turned to look at Luna Lovegood a normally quiet girl. Harrys face went pale and in a quiet voice asked "How many were given Scottish titles and lands" when no one answered harry he repeated his question "I said how many were given titles and lands" "all of them" came from Hannah abbot "Harry all four were given Scottish lands and titles in exchange they would enact laws that favoured the English ministry. Malfoy was given the title duke of Rothesay a title Which I add for the Heir to the throne, Parkinson was given the title Marquess of Huntly, Weasley was given Earl of Dumfries and finally dumbledore gave himself the title of Earl of Loudoun" 

to say that harry was angry was an understatement to clam him down Thomas moved on to a different subject "Our next matter is that to be a legitimate king you will have to have a coronation and for a coronation to take place you will need to talk to the bishops" harry nodded still angry over dumbledore "Have a meeting set for my return to Edinburgh, speaking of which is Edinburgh castle still habitable" the assembled group nodded "Very well then tonight we rest and in morning we leave for Edinburgh, Madame bones have the army placed on the border and further more I want guards ready to arrest the council members loyal to England" harry moves and leaves the room there are two goblin guards waiting to escort him to some quarters for the night, and that night as the English councillors fall asleep they have no idea that shit is about to hit the fan