Chapter 5

SCOTTISH GAZETTE

RETURN OF THE OF SCOTS, NOBLES TO GATHER AT SCONE

BY LINSDY DOUGALL 

People of Scotland today a statement was released from Edinburgh castle it said the following "It is with great pleasure that the regency council herby announce that a king of Scots has been found in the form of Hadrian James potter. His majesty renounces all ties and claims he has to England." There was also further news when it was also announced that the coronation will take place within the ruins of scone abbey with an expected two thousand Nobles, Clan Leaders and other VIPS to descend upon sconce in the coming weeks. 

SCOTTISH EVENING GAZETTE

MEMEMBERS OF THE REGENCY COUCNIL AND COUNCIL OF BISHOPS ARESSTED AND FOUR ESCAPED 

BY SIMION DAVIS 

Further news came out of Edinburgh tonight when it was announced that the four English members of the regency council were arrested for treason upon his majesty's return. The four were found to have been taking bribes in turn for enacting policies that favoured the English ministry. Apart from these arrest three members of the council of bishops were found to have been taking bribes to help the council. However there is some disturbing news Albus Dumbledore former Earl of Loudoun, Lucius Malfoy former Duke of Rothesay (A title normally held by the heir to the throne), Perseus Parkinson former Marquess of Huntly and Arthur Weasley Former Earl of Dumfries have all escaped custody. There is a reward of 1,000 galleons per person for any information further more there is a reward for 10,000 galleons per person should the information lead to an arrest.   

10 BELGRAVE SQAURE, LONDON, ENGLAND 

While most people at school thought Hermione granger was some poor little muggleborn that had been far from the case. Hermione's parents came from a long line of old money muggle family's and as such she grew up with two homes, fancy Holidays aboard and staff tending to her every need but she never told Ron or harry. She never told Ron because he is the type to get easily jealous but she never told harry because well she never figured that out.    

Ever since Hermione granger found out that Scotland had a different government from England she had subscribed to the Scottish gazette which she was currently reading when her maid placed her breakfast in front of her. "Marie are my parents up" She asked "Yes miss they are in the drawing room" at this Hermione quickly shot out of bed and put on her dressing gown and flew down the stairs still clutching the two newspapers in her hands. When she had reached the doors the drawing room the slammed them open. 

"Mother, Father you need to read this" Hermione said pushing the newspapers into her parents face, Faces that quickly morphed into faces of shock Her father was the first to speak up "This is same boy that your friends with, the same boy you described as quiet and likes a good book, this is same boy that is now king of Scots" Hermione just nodded not knowing what to say in response suddenly an owl knocked at the window. At attached to the owls leg was an envelope

By Command Of The King 

The Earl Marshal is herby directed to invite 

LORD DANIEL GRANGER, LADY FRANCIS GRANGER AND THE RIGHT HONOURBLE HERMOINE GRANGER 

To the coronation of His Majesty King Henry I of Scotland