Chapter 7

GRINGOTTS BANK 

Sirius and Remus Walked through the gilded halls of the bank. After he had received the letter the had talked to Remus who looked over the letter and told him that he should take the threat seriously for the both of the had heard about the new king and the fact the seemed hell bent on denying the English any foothold in the country. 

The pair had been shown the way to the ambassadors office. To the surprise of the pair the Scots had been given a large wing of the bank to act as there embassy they saw witches and wizards but what shocked them most that there was all kinds of magical creatures working in the embassy. "I should warn you now that the ambassador is a Vampire and was hand picked by the king" warned there goblin escort. 

LORD CAMERON LOVAT, AMBASSADOR 

When they arrived they were shown into the office and were greeted by the ambassador "Thank you for answering my summons Lord black please take a seat" in front of the desk were two black arm chairs. "Now Lord black I assume you know that the black family have large holding in Scotland" all Sirus could do was nod for it been years since he saw the family accounts and last he saw the family had large amounts of money coming from the north. 

"Well as I wrote to you in my letter our king has decided that any English family or business will have to be vetted before we continue doing business with you" after this the family pulled out a large book and recognised the coat of arms on the front "Ambassador is that the black family accounts" the man nodded "Yes as I said any money being given to terrorist organizations will result in not only your Scottish assets seized but due to a treaty with Scotland and the goblin nation your English assets would be seized by Gringotts" 

"Trust me sir me and Remus are not death eaters" Sirus started pleading "Please clam your Friend down Mr Lupin and its not only death eaters by royal proclamation the order of the phoenix has been deemed a terrorist group" The pair were about to shout at the man when all of a sudden a new voice is heard. 

"Stop scaring the poor men Cameron" the pair turned around and were surprised at you they were seeing because never would expect "Amelia Bones what on earth are you doing here" Screamed Remus. You see Sirius and Amelia had a thing during there Hogwarts days that lasted well beyond they were even due to marry before Sirus got arrested. 

"Hello Sirius, Remus how are you" Sirius was in shock but manged to pull himself out of hit and ran over to her and got on his knees and started begging for her forgiveness, she kneeled to his level "I forgive you and I know you didn't do it" after that Sirius wiped his tears away and stood up. 

"You never answered my question" Said Remus, Amelia laughed "Always asking questions never change Remus" she said pulling him into a hug, "This is nice but shall we get back to business" said the ambassador with a stern look on his face "To answer your question Remus I'm here on behalf of his majesty as his prime minister" 

"Always the over achiever weren't you Ali" Sirius giggled and she gave him a glare, soon though a goblin walked "Ambassador Minister Fudge is here" there was no time to wait Amelia had to get them out of there now. she walked over to the fireplace and grabbed the floo powder and shouted "bones manor England" she grabbed the pair and dragged them through   

BONES MANOR, CUMBRIA 

The floo of the now abandoned bones manor roared to life and out walked the three of witch two fell on the floor. "Fucking hell, give us warning next time" Said Remus. Sirius and Remus looked around and noticed that the room was covered in a thin layer of dust. "Jesus Christ this place needs a dust" said Sirius, this was not the bones manor he remembered, "Yea Well neither Susan and I have been here for months all our staff are up in Scotland" she escorted the pair outside where a carriage and escort was waiting