Chapter 4

EDINBRUGH CASTLE 

Harry and McGonagall were talking a walk through the castle when they came upon a set of doors. The professor opened the doors to reveal a small chapel they walked to front and took a seat. "How did you find out" McGonagall asked "Neville and Madame bone came to my aunts in the middle of the night. And by the way how come you never told me" McGonagall giggled at Harrys answer "I promised your father that I would only tell you when the time was right, I was planning on telling you when you came back for the summer" 

The pair sat in silence until the door to the chapel was opened and a guard walks in "Your Majesty the duke of argyll requests your presence" at that Harrys moves to leave the chapel until he turns around "Professor will you come with me" the teacher nods and leaves the room with him. "So professor I would never have guessed that you were a member of the aristocracy" Harrys states "For your Information your majesty my title only came with my marriage to my husband before that I had been the daughter of a reverend" after that they fell into silence. 

They contuied to walk through the castle when the guards stopped at a door he asked them to wait "Listen professor I know that I have smart people around me but I don't know them that well and so which I ask you will you stay and help me" The professor thought over what harry had asked her. On one hand she would be leaving her students and a stable life she has known all her life but on the other hand she could fulfil her promise to her godson and serve the king of Scots. "It would be my honour your majesty" "Thank you professor and please when were in private call me harry" was the kings reply  "Only if you stop calling me professor and call me Minerva"

After there brief conversation the door opened to reveal the Duke standing over a long table with what seems to be a floor plan. "Your majesty I have started planning the coronation as ordered and lady McGonagall what a pleasure it is to see you again" The duke bows his head slightly towards the two "You as well your grace and I have to say I'm sorry about the death of your mother and that I couldn't attended the funeral" the duke gives a polite nod in response and guides the two towards the table. "At your graces request this is what a funeral at scone. In the Transcripts would sit the members of the aristocracy. so your dukes, Earls and viscounts and there spouses and Heirs and also world leaders and selected VIPS. In the Choir is where the lords and ladies of the parliament will be sat. And Finally in the Nave will sit Clan Leaders and other VIPS you wish to invite. Any questions" Harry thinks for a second "How many people can be expected to attended" at the question the duke heads over to his desk and picks up a clipboard "If we were to invite everyone we have on the list so far around 2,000 people would be in attendance" harry gave out a whistle as a reply. 

"That's a lot of people duke how do we..." Harry was interpreted by a knock on the door and ordered the person to enter, in entered a soldier "Your Majesty the collage of bishops is here and waiting for you" Harry dismisses the solider and mentions that he will be out in second "I'm sorry were going to have to cut this short however would the pair of you care to join me I'm sure that the others are there" 

GREAT HALL, EDINBRUGH CASTLE 

As harry had suspected the others were already there. Harry took a seat on the throne standing in front of him two were from the church of Scotland, two were from the catholic church and one was representing the orthodox churches in Scotland. "So gentlemen I hear in order for myself to claim not only what is mine by law and blood but was is also mine by divine right I need your permission do I have that right" was Harry's statement the two from the church of England and the one from the orthodox looked worried that they were about to be caught doing something they shouldn't have. those three dared not talk but one from the catholic spoke up "Of course your grace the catholic church will always support the one true king of Scots however our colleagues from the church of Scotland seem to enjoy there English comforts and friends more than they do about there nation" said the bishop "Tell me bishop..." "Duncan bishop of Edinburgh your majesty and the other standing beside me is bishop Malcom bishop of Glasgow" harry nods his head in thanks "Have your colleagues from the collage had any such meeting from Lords dumbledore, Malfoy, Greengrass or Weasley" It was just then that one of the three who looked worried got the courage to speak up "I resent that accusation and furthermore it is our decision that you should not take the throne and that the regency council be reinstated that those arrested be set free" 

Before harry has the chance to say anything Amelia throws open the doors and storms in "Say nothing more reverend. your majesty I bring evidence that those three have been working with those that would deny you your throne" Harry motions for here to come forward she was carrying a large file "Your majesty this is the reason why I went back to London so that I could gather the evidence needed" She then gives them a brief over view of the evidence of how the three had been taking bribes from the council to vote against harry, how they planning on allowing the council to strip Scotland bare. 

"Very well I have heard enough, The three of you shall be held taken into custody until trail after that well I'm sure the three of you know the punishment for treason" after the three were taken into custody. Harry felling tiered decided to retire for the night.