Chapter 3

GRINGOTTS BANK, LONDON, 9AM

The next morning harry rises bright and early, he moves in to his quarters living area and ther e he sees his classmates waiting for him. "Waiting to attack me or have to come to join me for breakfast" harry says when he sees them standing in a huddle around something when they move they reveal a tartan outfit in the style of 18th century clothing. "What is that" asks harry stunned by what he sees before him "that harry is Scottish fashion, firmly stuck in the 18th century but that's nothing to what the girls have to wear" harry looks around and notices that the girls are wearing same fashions.

Harry take the outfit back into his room and got changed, looking in mirror before left he knew that as soon as he left the room that there was no going back. The thought that he could be plunging his country into war was terrifying but then he realised he had a way to fight to fight the death eaters. Giving himself one last look in the mirror he then walks out. When enters back into the main living area "Your Majesty" his gathered classmates dip into deep curtsies or in Neville's case a bow, "Are you ready to go harry, the carriages are waiting" asks Neville.

The group move to leave the bank through the back where waiting were two gilded carriages each attached to four abraxens and on the doors the coat of arms of the royal house of Stuart. Harry and his classmates get into the first carriage while the council get into the second. As the group settle the carriages take off. "So how long will it take for us to get there" Harry asks "About 2 hours, So harry tell us what is your first course of action" replies Luna Lovegood, harry thinks over what he should do "Well I have already ordered troops to the border and also preparing the arrest of the English councillors" for the next couple of hours the group discuss Harrys plans and even offer some of there own ideas. During the flight harry had also signed the arrest warrants for Malfoy, Parkinson, Weasley and Dumbledore.

EDINBRUGH, CAPTIAL CITY OF SCOTLAND, 11AM

The carriages touch down just out side the city the group get into new carriages this time pulled by normal horses as they get into carriages harry has some questions for his new friends. "So what titles do you all have" first to speak up is Susan bones "My family hold the Earldom of Fife, so when I come of age I will be countess, also tradition states that its the earl of fife that put the crown on the head of the king of Scots but as there is no Earl it shall fall to me to place the crown on your head" harry just stares at Susan's answer shocked "and of the rest of you" on that journey to the castle harry discovered Neville was the heir to dukedom of Queensberry, Luna was to become the viscountess of Falkland, Hannah's family were once held the earldom of Dumfries before dumbledore had stripped the family of there title and harry had promised Hannah that he would see the lands and titles given back to the abbots who had held the title since the 1633.

"Harry it would also help if we chose your regnal name" Said Neville, harry looked at him in shock "What's wrong with my name" harry looked at them none of them wanting to bring up the obvious until "Its English, I mean n how many English kings have been called Henry" said Luna stating the obvious "But there has never been a Scottish king with that name and while yes the people may see me as an English puppet and I will do everything in my power to prove them wrong but I will not change my name, for I will be king henry I of Scotland."

As the carriages pulled through the city they were joined by a royal escort and people lining the streets cheering because they knew a king or queen had returned to claim the throne. "Is all this for me" harry asked his friends, the group smiled at him "Harry you have to remember Scotland has been without a king for hundreds of years and every time a new minister came into power the regents were stripped of their power, so yes your majesty it is all for you"

The carriages continued to pull through the city and for once harry felt like he was going home and to place were he feels like he truly belongs. Eventually the carriages pull through the gates of Edinburgh castle and coming to a stop outside the royal residence. Harry is first to step out and notices that there is no one welcome them "Where is everyone" Harrys asks to turning to the councillors only the ones who sat on the council had joined harry to the castle as Amelia had gone to England to tie up some lose ends.

"We never told the others we were coming as to make arresting them as easy a possible" States Thomas. That's when harry understands that the four people who are ruining his life are in this very castle with no means of escape. The guards that had escorted the carriages had opened the main doors and the group walked in towards the main hall where he heard mumbled voices. The guards moved to open the doors when signalled for them to stop he turned to the dowager and asked her to perform a spell that would allow them hear the conversation.

INSIDE THE MAIN HALL

"The boy needs to be found and taken back to the muggles" States Malfoy terrified that with the dark lords return that he is losing control. the three others nod in agreement then its dumbledors turn to speak "Your right Lucius the only way the boy will take the crown is when we decide now Arthur do you have the marriage contract"

OUTSIDE THE HALL

At that point harry had enough they were trying make Ginny Queen through a marriage contract. before he allowed the doors to open he sent guards to seal the other doors so they would have no means of escape "How tight are the wards on the castle" Harry asks making sure they couldn't apparate or portkey out "All Visitors have To apparate or portkey to outside the castle walls your grace" the guard stated. With one last look to the group they nod, he turns to face the doors taking a deep breath and always the guards to open the doors.

"What is the meaning of this" Shouts dumbledore when him and his co conspirators are interrupted. Suddenly harry and the council storm through the doors "I am Henry King of Scots and I have come for my throne and the four of you are under arrest for treason" Harry then ordered for the quartet to be arrested and taken to the dungeons. "Harry you are making a grave mistake your not ready" By this point harry had taken a seat on the throne "Dumbledore may I remind you that you have the right to remain silent but also should you be found guilty there are some big consequences for treason" The four were dragged away kicking and screaming.

After all that had happened they had gathered around the table that the previous group had been using "Lord Campbell how soon can we arrange for a coronation to happen" at the question Campbell burst into a large smile "That would depend on the location you can either have it here in the capital or there are the ruins of scone abbey in Perth were Scottish kings were once crowned" harry thought for a second "Start planning for a coronation at scone if I am to be a Scottish king then I need to be crowned at scone" Lord Campbell stood up and bowed leaving to start preparing the first coronation of a Scottish in hundreds of years

As the group were discussing other small matters a guard walks in to announce someone "Lady McGonagle of inverness" and in she walks dressed in her usual green but instead of her regular robes dressed in the Scottish fashions and dips into a deep curtsy "Your majesty" harry walks over to her and hugs her "I'm glad your here professor and I had know idea you were nobility" the professor laughs "Yes well it has been sometime since I used my title but when word spread that there was a king of Scots again and also I must say I have not missed the fashions" Everyone laughed. Harry then dismissed them and asked her to walk with him.