Chapter 16

Montrose House, 1st July, 10pm 

Located on the other side of Holyrood park stands a fabulous Georgian manor owned by the Montrose family for the past one hundred years the house has stood the test of time. Just as the rest of the capital were going to bed the aristocracy were heading out to the social seasons opening ball Hosted princess Louisa of Battenberg, duchess of Montrose. 

Carriages were lined up outside the house for as far as they eye could see waiting to unload their well dressed cargo. The ballroom of the house had been expanded to fit the entire aristocracy from the Lords parliament to the dukes everyone had gotten an invention, the princess was being ambitious with her ball never before had the entire set been to invited to a ball such as this, the house looked like a palace, Hundreds of flowers had been ordered for the occasion. 

In the ballroom guests were waiting on two people arriving so that the ball could begin, and as if on cue "Their Majesty's King Henry I and King Fredrich of Scots" the doors to the ballroom opened and the royal couple made their way to the centre of the ballroom. "Princess you have simply outdone yourself" Fredrich said as the pair approached the princess dipped into a curtsy "Thank you your majesty" she replied she then asked if either of them wanted to say anything. 

"As I look upon you all I see the future of this nation so with that being said I herby declare the season had begun" Harrys brief words was meet with a round of applause "And may the best win" Fredrich said under his breath, the princess then motioned for the quartet to begin, Harry and Fredrich took their places on the dance floor for the opening dance. The evening was declared a success by all and the princess was commended for ability to pull off such an event. 

The first ball of the season would come to end at 6am in the morning, the entire set of aristocrats would stumble to their carriages after a night of drinking among them was were both kings who were seen giggling as they left. Their carriage quickly left as soon as they climbed inside, "Did you see lady Napier" Fredrich said barley contain his laughter, "She looked like a peacock" harry said laughing. the carriage ride back to the castle was short, when it pulled up to the entrance of the royal apartments there was someone waiting for them. 

"Lady Lovat what can we do for you" she hadn't attended that evenings ball as her husband had made a quick return to the embassy at Gringotts but had aloud her daughter to attend with some friend's, "It's Cameron your majesty he's been attacked" in that moment the royal couple were shocked no words came out for nearly two minutes "Is he okay" asked Fredrich because as of right now there no ambassador in England. "He is stable for now, He said he was attacked by a group of masked men" At that there was moment of realisation the same group who had a attacked a street party the night of there wedding had now attacked their ambassador. 

Harry turned around storming inside the castle, and when he saw a passing footman "Wake the privy council now, I don't care what state their in" the footman nodded and going of to do his kings command. Fredrich ran after him trying to calm down while they made their way to the council chamber. Slowly one by one the members of the council trickled in and took their seats. "Lord Lovat has been attacked" harry came right out and said it not giving them any time to get settled. "It also comes to our attention that the same people who did this also attacked the street party" said Fredrich. 

"And who may I ask was it that did it" asked the general speaking for the group, Harry nodded to the duke of Montrose who after the trial of the Parkinson's had become the royal spy master with spy's in every corner not just in Scotland but over the world from the lowest aristocrat to world leaders "After months of investigating and lots of dead ends one of my spy's manged to enter into the household of the Malfoys" and out from under the table pulls the same mask that had been described by the victims.