Chapter 6

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry was once home to the Scottish royal academy of magic. The school had been founded by four Scottish Wixen and the funds were given to them by Constantine II and ever since then to royal family had been the patrons of the school. The school once offered many classes both magical and muggle allowing the students to make lives in both worlds. 

However since the fall of the royal family and Scottish right to self govern the school was overseen by the English ministry who stripped the school of classes until only the bare essentials remained. It is this same school that albus dumbledore was sitting in the headmasters office reading a letter. 

To former headmaster dumbledore 

On Behalf of his majesty king henry I, I ask that you hand yourself over to the authorities that shall be arriving at the castle in two day's. We will guarantee that a fair trial will be held and that you shall not be harmed. Failure to hand yourself over will see that forceful measures are taken place. Please for the friendship we once had hand yourself over. 

Signed 

Lady Minerva McGonagall, Lady of Inverness, Minister for Education

'And so there it goes' thought dumbledore everything he was working towards was coming crashing down, he knew he couldn't hide in the castle or anywhere for sooner or later he would be caught but it was worth running for If he was caught it would mean death. 

TWO DAYS LATER 

A team of 20 soldiers from the dragoons had assembled outside of the school and there orders were to take dumbledore dead or alive. The team were glad that it was summer so that there would be no innocents in the way as they had been told by McGonagall  that only the headmaster stayed during the summer. 

The team made there way through the castle towards the headmasters office. They reached the office in just under five minutes but when they burst through the door of the headmasters office only to discover that the old man had disappeared but there was note left on the desk 

GREAT HALL, EDINBRUGH CASTLE 

"You were right Percy. Dumbledore was at the castle but it seems that he escaped yet again" Harry had gathered everyone to hear the news of dumbledore, "I'm sorry your grace on further news I have heard news of the others" and as it turns Lucius Malfoy had returned home and was now playing host to Voldemort, The Parkinson's had felled across continent to France and finally Arthur had retuned to the burrow. 

"Very well thank Percy, Amelia summon the French ambassador I think its time we have a little chat" 

It was an hour before the man arrived, A man by the of Philippe Delacour the father of Fleur Delacour "Mr Delacour had I known that your were the French ambassador I would have sent for you earlier" The ambassador smiled and shock the kings hand "And had I known you were king I would have helped you earlier" 

"Lets get down to business Ambassador, do you know why you are here" all the ambassador shock his head no "I don't know your majesty but what ever it is the magical republic of France shall aim to aid you" Amelia bones now the kings minister for Defence handed the ambassador a file which contained information of the Parkinson family 

"I trust ambassador that in the spirit for our two nations old alliance that the Parkinson family shall be turned over to Scottish authority's" the ambassador swiftly turned and left to the hall and return to the embassy