Chapter 11

Edinburgh Castle, 10th September

Harry and Fredrich were enjoying breakfast on the balcony of Harrys apartments, "Tell me what is Prussia like" during this whole time harry had never even asked him what his home country is like, "Much like Scotland, Mountains and forests. My favourite place is a small hunting lodge outside berlin" the Prussian smiles that lodge was his escape from court and his father and so when ever he could he would slip out. 

"Sounds peaceful" Harry smiles, he was glad that he was sharing things about his homeland. Both had issues, Harry with years of abuse from his family and Fredrich had the same issues but they both found comfort in each other, trusting one another enough to share there past. "It was, I found comfort there especially after my mother died and my father became more abusive" when Fredrich started to cry harry kneeled Infront of him and told him he would never have to go back there if he didn't want to, "And if my father summons me back to berlin" harry looked and him "Well he cant summon back the prince consort of Scotland" 

Fredrich looked at harry liked he had grown too heads "I was going to wait until yule to do this" the Prussian now realised what harry was doing, "Fredrich I know we are young but there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with, Will you marry me" Fredrich's head was racing a million miles a minute here was his chance to escape his father for good and it did help that he had fallen in love with harry "Yes I will marry you" Harry then captured his lips in a fierce kiss 

Privy Council meeting

"The countess reports that English students are behaving themselves for the most part" when harry sent the countess of Sutherland to be the headmistress she had been ordered to send Minerva reports on the student body to see how the English students behaved with the new structure. And there was also more students attending, ninety percent of Scottish parents had elected to not send there children to Hogwarts but now that it was the royal academy again parents had sent their children. 

"That's good are they also paying the tuition fees" as part of the treaty English parents who wished to send children to the royal academy had to pay for the luxury while for Scottish students their education was funded by the state, "Gringotts reports that all tuition payments were received on time, although there are some family's missing from the student roll" harry already knew there would be some family's missing either due to being supporters of the dark lord or dumbledore or monetary problems. 

"Very well thank you, I believe that finishes the most important issues on the docket" Harry would have brought up the trails that were due to start but they still had to capture a couple of them and Xeno was still drawing up the indictments, "Thomas as Earl marshal I would preparations for a wedding to begin" the group of councillors looked shocked they had no idea that he had been seeing someone "And if you don't mind my asking sir who shall you be marrying" 

"I shall be marrying prince Fredrich of Prussia" to say the room was stunned no one apart from Harry's friends knew that he developed such a close relationship with the Prussian prince and now here he was declaring that he was going to marry the man, "Of course sir and when do you want the wedding to take place" harry and Fredrich had discussed it after he had proposed "10th of May, the same day that my parents married" Minerva smiled at the date, she attend James and Lilys wedding. 

Linlithgow Palace, 20th September

Harry, Fredrich and his friends had taken another trip to Linlithgow, with the palace restoration well under way. He had finally decided how to included his friends on the project, they were enjoying a picnic in what would become the gardens, "I have been thinking about how to include you all in this project" harry said this as he looked towards the palace that is now covered in scaffolding. 

"Hermione I want you to not only design the library but gather the collection to  be placed inside it" a wide smile speared across the girls face already thinking about the different books she could fill the library with "Trust me harry this library will be amazing" the group had to keep her from running of to go and get started, "Neville you are brilliant with plants and so I want you to design the gardens" Like Hermione Neville's mind started come up with hundreds of ideas. he selected Hannah to design the great hall, Susan to design the guest apartments, Daphne got the grand Honour of choosing the artwork and statues. Once that was done he turned to Fredrich and whispered "And I want both of us to design our apartments" The group spent the rest of the morning at the palace over looking the work being done 

Edinburgh  Castle 

When the group arrived back at the capital Harry made his way to his study as he had a lot of paperwork to do after all nobody said being king was all fun and games. Like English monarchs the Scottish received a dispatch box filled with all the paperwork he to do. At least he wasn't alone in this Harry had a desk placed in his study for Fredrich so that even though they were doing their own things there were in the same room. 

"Well it seems that Xeno had finished drawing up the charges" the first stack of documents were the charges that were to filled against traitors and for each charge their was a punishment written next to it 

High Treason - Death by Beheading and Seizure of Assets 

Terrorist Activity's - Seizure of Assets, Life in Prison or Exile 

Funding the English Ministry - Seizure of Assets and Exile 

Profiting due to English Occupation - Seizure of Assets, 25 years in prison or Exile 

Also in the stack was the indictments for the Parkinson's and the Bishops all harry needed now was Malfoy and Dumbledore but he decided that the Parkinson's and the Bishops would stand trial and while normally this would be done in front of a judge the crime of High treason is judged by the King. 

Edinburgh Castle, Throne Room, 22nd September

 The court had been gathered to witness the Trail of former lord Parkinson and his daughter the pair looked like shells of their former selves having spent just over a month in the castle dungeons they had lost a massive amount of wait due to the time spent. 

Sitting on his throne Harry looked over them all, "Corvus Parkinson to stand accused High Treason against the Crown how do you plead" Parkinson looks around the room looking for a way to escape but their is none guards man every door and his wrists are cuffed with magic suppressing cuffs "Not Guilty" Harry nodded "And so noted, Pansy Parkinson you stand accused of Terrorist Activity how do you plead" like her father she plead not guilty. 

"The defends pleas are entered into the record, Lord Lovegood call your first witness" Xenophilius made his way to the front of the hall "I call the Duke James Graham of Montrose to the stand" the Duke of Montrose is a man of fifty years old with short grey hair, A Solider came over carrying a bible "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole and and nothing but the truth" he nods and says "So help me good" 

"Your grace did the defendant ever approach you about handing control of Scotland over to the Ministry" and that opening question opened the flood gates of evidence not only on Parkinson but other members of the council "Yes, It was just after he had been installed as a member of the council" Parkinson's predecessor was murdered before he took the position, more evidence was given against the lord murder and bribery were amongst them all evidence given by the duke. 

After the evidence against them was given it was time for the king to give his judgement "Corvus Parkinson you pleaded not guilty to the charge of High treason, it is my decision that with the evidence given in this court today that I find you guilty and there is only one punishment that befits the crime, I Henry King of Scots sentence you to die by the sword" at that the disgraced lord was dragged from the throne room. "Pansy Parkinson due to your age I have decided that a life in exile and seizure of assets befits your crime you shall be sent back to England penniless and disgraced"  

Harry then dismissed the court but not before asking the duke of Montrose to stay, "He didn't tell you everything did he" harry said and the pair walked out of the throne room and on to the castle battlements, "No your majesty I had spy's placed into his household" harry laughed of course the lords were placing spy's in each others households, "Now that has me thinking I need a spy master" Duke had a wide grin spread across his face.