18 | yes, ma'am

S1 E8

S1 E8

save me

"DR. BAILEY, I WANT OFF the psychic case." Cristina tells her, walking up to them in the hallway. "I'll take whatever you got. Can I switch?"

"Ask nicely." Bailey tells her, not looking up from her charts.

"Uh, well, this is me doing nicely." Cristina replies, making Bailey look up at Cristina.

"Sorry, but I'm not switching, Cupcake." Maddison refuses. "Psychics creep me out."

"Thanks, you're a real friend." Cristina gives her a sarcastic smile. "And you're on discharge, Muffin, wouldn't want that either."

"Wait, I'm on discharge?!" Maddison's eyes widen as she turns to Bailey. "That is so unfair!"

"Explain to me how, Sloan." Bailey asks, still not looking away from the paperwork.

"Well, first of all, I find that very boring." Maddison says.

"At this point, I'm sure some of you are just here to test my anger management skills." Bailey replies.

"How are they, by the way?" Maddison leans on the counter, where Bailey had the file.

The Resident finally looks up.

"I don't have any, now go away." Bailey says.

"Yes, ma'am." Maddison nods, rushing away.

"I TRIED TO TALK Shepherd out of that clot surgery." Meredith rants, as the interns were sitting in their hallway. "What is wrong with me?"

"Basically, you tried to kill the guy." Alex tells her, and Maddison lets out a chuckle.

"Basically, you're an ass." Cristina replies.

"Come on. You know you want it. Come to papi, baby." Alex tries.

"Can you like, not be predatory, for like, 5 seconds?" Maddison asks the guy.

"This, uh, is George." George walks in, pointing at his name tag. "George has a hot date."

"Oh, that's great, George." Meredith tells him, smiling.

"Yeah." George gives her an awkward chuckle.

"Left pocket of my lab coat, Georgie." Alex tells him, getting up to leave. "No glove, no love."

George grabs Alex's arm before he leaves and takes the condom out of his pocket.

"Ew, gross." Maddison cringes. "Can you get STDs from condoms?"

"My psychic had his surgery." Izzie announces, proudly.

"Yeah?" George asks.

"I wonder what happened with his... gift." Izzie says.

"You say it's a gift, I say it's creepy." Maddison says.

"Come on. We all know he's crazy." Cristina replies.

"Thought you said you didn't believe in that stuff." Meredith says.

"I grew up in a trailer park. I waited tables, which was supposed to put me through college, but my mother was always calling these psychics all the time. And the bills started piling up, so I had to use my money to pay them. When I turned 18, I left and never went back. But this guy has been saying things to me, things he couldn't possibly know anything about. So I just wonder." Izzie tells them.

A/N

a small filler chapter, but we only have one episode or two chapters until the end of season 1! yay! i intend to make them very memorable, if you know what i mean (;

but yeah, season 1 is about to be completed!!!