45 | bagel has does nothing to him

S2 E13

S2 E13

begin the begin

"OH, MY GOD!" Maddison yells, pulling her sweater from Doc's mouth, who wouldn't let it go. "What do you even need this for?!"

A meow comes from the bed, and both of them freeze. Doc immediately turns to the tiny kitten, and Maddison throws the sweater on him.

"NO, NO, NO!" Maddison yells, as she jumps up and grabs the tiny kitten. "IZZIE!" She yells, running to the bathroom with Bagel. "IZZIE!"

Izzie opens the door, just for Maddison to run in and shuts the door before Doc could get it.

Maddison slides down to sit, letting out a breath and putting the kitten down, who walks a little unaware of the danger she was just in.

"I think getting a dog was a bad idea." Izzie nods, making Maddison look up at her as she grabs the coffee mug Izzie offered her.

"You think?" Maddison asks the girl, as Izzie stands with her back to the door, holding a coffee mug.

Doc's bark and growl sounds comes with George's yell.

"God, holy, ow. I said down, back..." He yells, with sounds of footsteps running. "IZZIE! IZZIE! Incoming!"

Izzie grabs the door knob, opening it just as George runs in and they both shut the door. Izzie hands George another coffee mug and they all let out a breath.

"You know, I'm thinking about coloring my hair. Maybe red." Izzie tells them.

"I'm thinking highlights." Maddison nods, sipping coffee and holding Bagel in the other hand.

"Yeah. Red's good. I'm thinking about cutting mine." George adds.

"Yeah? You look good shorter." Izzie tells him.

"You think?" George asks, as Doc's barking stops and they hear Meredith's voice.

They all look confused, and slowly and carefully open the door.

"What a good dog? Who's mommy's good boy?" Meredith coos, rubbing Doc's head, shaking his paw. "Silly. Yes, I know. You're a good boy. You're such a good boy." The other three look at that in disbelief, as Meredith turns to them. "What are you guys doing in there? We're going to be late."