69 | maybe that messed up my aura

S2 E25

S2 E25

17 seconds

"LET'S SEE WHAT you got here." Derek tells Burke, putting down his beer glass.

"Loser buys." Liam tells them smirking taking a sip of beer, as Burke stands up from the small circular table at Joe's, where they was sitting.

Burke throws a dart at the dartboard, hitting it a little away from the center.

Across the bar, the girls sit and watch as Burke looks back at Cristina and then throws another dart, hitting it in the center perfectly.

"He's picturing my face. He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull." Cristina rants, as Burke makes a fist in victory. Cristina mocks the action. "Whoa! Look at that."

Liam stands up, as Burke pats his arm and sits down. Liam walks up to the dart board, taking out the darts, and looking back at Maddison, who narrows her eyes at him, challengingly.

Liam throws the darts and one hits the center.

"I think he's picturing you." Meredith tells Maddison, who had a glare on her face.

"He can picture me all he wants." Maddison replies. "Won't make him any better at the game."

Just as Maddison says this, another dart hits the center and the next one hit very near it. Liam turns to look at Maddison, with a gloating look on his face, which makes the girl roll her eyes.

"That was impressive." Derek chuckles, as he stands up for his turn, and Liam sits down, sipping his beer.

Derek turns back and sees Meredith, and they exchange glares. He turns back and starts throwing the darts.

"Derek..." Izzie laughs awkwardly. "Derek is picturing you."

"He called me a whore. He lost the right to picture me." Meredith replies.

"He called you a whore?" Maddison turns to her, going to get up, but Meredith grabs her hand, shaking her head.

"So I fall asleep during sex. So what?" Cristina rants. She turns towards the attendings, and speaks loudly. "Ass."

"Ass!" Maddison adds, glaring at Liam.

"Ass!" Meredith continues, glaring at Derek and just then, Alex walks by.