23 | men, guys

S1E2

S1E2

enough is enough

"IT'S NOT US. IT'S THEM." Meredith slurs, sitting on the bathroom floor. "Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They don't let you explain. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you."

"I don't even want to explain now." Maddison pouts, from opposite of Meredith. "He's such an douchebag."

Cristina opens the shower door, where she is lying.

"It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me." Cristina rants. "Like it was business. Like it was a business trans- like he's the boss of me!"

"He is the boss of you." Meredith chips in.

"And what's worse is that I care." The girl in the bathtub adds.

"Caring is for losers." Maddison tells her.

"Oh, please." Cristina rolls her eyes. "You should've seen your face when McStunning shut you down."

Maddison just slides the shower door close on her face.

"I'm gonna throw up again." Meredith says, going to the toilet. "No. Wait. False alarm."

"Look, the problem is estrogen." Cristina says, after opening the door again.

"No, the problem is tequila." Meredith shakes her head.

"The problem is men." Maddison tells them.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant." Cristina tells them.

"With the stupid boy penis." Meredith adds.

"Which is attached to men." Maddison slurs.

"Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined." Cristina groans. "He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!"

Cristina slides the door shut again.

"Penises." Meredith sings, as Izzie and George walk in, and Cristina opens the door again. "Penises Izzie."

"Estrogen George." Cristina tells him.

"Men, guys." Maddison slurs.

"Okay." George turns to Izzie. "What did I miss?"