64 | okay, like 70% sure

S2 E22the name of the game

S2 E22
the name of the game

"I'M SURE THAT the Chief is not side lining you, Dr. Bailey." Maddison tells Bailey as they stand in front of the OR board. Bailey sends her a glare. "Okay, like 70% sure."

"Uh, Dr. Bailey!" Derek walks by. "You have an extra couple of interns?"

"I'm available." Bailey jumps at the chance of surgery.

"No, no, no, no. I said interns." Derek comments, turning to Maddison. "Is Maddy's free?"

"Shepherd, look at the board." Bailey tells him, and Derek looks.

"Ok. What am I looking at?" He asks.

"My name isn't up there." Bailey informs. "It wasn't up there yesterday and it won't be tomorrow."

"What'd you do piss of the Chief?" Derek asks.

"Yeah. I pissed off the Chief. I went and had a baby." Bailey rants. "I gave birth. I created a human life. I'm a surgeon. We don't do that. He's mommy tracking me."

"He's just going easy on you." Derek replies.

"That's what I've been trying to tell her." Maddison adds.

"No, I change diapers, I clean spit up, I sing the ABC's. I'm covered in mommy." Bailey tells them. "But that does not mean I will be mommy tracked."

"You're freaking out." Derek replies.

"Never say that to a women again, Der." Maddison tells him.

"I just need a surgery. I need a surgery, now. So, for today, Sloan and I are your interns." Derek doesn't say anything, making Bailey add. "I have not begin to freak out."

"All right. Come on." Derek sighs, as Bailey grins in victory.

"HOW ARE WE DOING?" Derek asks, as they walk in the OR.

"Turning the skull flap. Patient's sedated." A doctor tells them.

"Very nice. Nicely done." Derek replies, and takes his place.